6 Year Pharm D Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Member475

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a high school senior and will soon be applying to 6 year pharmacy programs. My overall high school GPA is a 4.0, and my SAT score is a 2130. I plan on applying to Albany College of Pharmacy, Duquesne University, Florida A & M University, Massachusetts - Boston, Northeastern University, Ohio Northern University, Philadelphia, St. John's University, St. Louis College of Pharmacy, University of Rhode Island, and University of Texas at Austin. Which are the more difficult programs to be accepted into, and more importantly, which are the most difficult to attend and graduate from? I am more concerened with the graduation rate than with the rankings of the schools. It does not much matter which school I attend. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also a high school senior!
what is your course rigor like? If you've taken several - 3+ - then I think you're fine for all the schools.
is 4.0 weighted or unweighted?
if it's weighted what is unweighted?

if the 4.0 is unweighted, i would say MCPHS, St. Louis, Philadelphia and St. John's are safeties.
Northeastern, Albany, and URI would be matches

I'm not sure about the others!
Good luck to the both of us :)