7 on 7 off

Started by murphdog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

murphdog

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had a rotation during their residency that was seven on, seven off? This is the first year for the program I am at and two of the rotations are 7 on and 7 off which I hadn’t heard of in a pharmacy residency program. If so, how wasn’t it? I’m not too keen on the idea...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had a rotation during their residency that was seven on, seven off? This is the first year for the program I am at and two of the rotations are 7 on and 7 off which I hadn’t heard of in a pharmacy residency program. If so, how wasn’t it? I’m not too keen on the idea...
I mean you go with the schedule of the preceptor....if that's their schedule, then yes. I know some programs that the entire ED rotations were all overnight.