8 interviews....Should I attend all of them?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ugashaun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To date I have 8 interviews. The question is should I attend all of them? Interview invites so far: Nova, GHSU, USC, BU, UNLV, Western, midwestern, LECOM. What do you all think? NOVA, GHSU, USC are all pre dec. 1. One of the 3 I listed is in my top 2 Schools. Also waiting to hear from another 15 schools.....

Members don't see this ad.

To date I have 8 interviews. The question is should I attend all of them? Interview invites so far: Nova, GHSU, USC, BU, UNLV, Western, midwestern, LECOM. What do you all think? NOVA, GHSU, USC are all pre dec. 1. One of the 3 I listed is in my top 2 Schools. Also waiting to hear from another 15 schools.....

Just to clarify... the other 5 aren't pre-dec, right?

If so, at least go to all 3 pre-dec ones, and then decide what to do about the others depending on what decisions you get on Dec 1

Members don't see this ad :)
midwestern, nova, ghsu, and usc are all pre dec. I have already been to ghsu, nova, and usc is this week.

Go to all the Pre-December interviews. If you get accepted and aren't absolutely happy with the pre-december schools, then go interview at the post-december schools.

To Shaun who goes to UGA,

just go to one of them because you are not bragging at all and are genuinely interested in finding the answer to your question.

Go with the lucky number 7. Scratch LECOM off the list.

Attend every interview until a school has accepted you. That may or may not be Dec 1st.

To Shaun who goes to UGA,

just go to one of them because you are not bragging at all and are genuinely interested in finding the answer to your question.

THIS^ Love people who call out people. Only reason I read this board now. :laugh:

I'd only not go if you are seriously suffering in school or you get really sick....but otherwise, I'd go to all of them.

maybe you can call some of the schools you are less interested in and try to push the interview day back...

what I did last year was push my Nova interview back past dec 1st and after I was accepted to some schools I preferred over Nova on dec 1st, I canceled the interview... not sure if the other schools will be as accomodating

ummm seriously just go.

Who are you to turn down an interview to a dental school? Unless you're the president himself, I wouldn't turn down any interviews ... (unless there's a financial reason you just can't make it)

If you dont get any acceptances on Dec. 1 than I would go.. I have 2 interviews after Dec. 1st that I will only go if I don't get any acceptances

And we will call them... PLAN B