Yeah that's the one I had in mind. That's why I was confused at the 151 categorical number above. Assuming 6 or so residents per residency, that means about 25 programs have an associated TY or prelim year (24-ish without UMKC). I just didn't know there were that many programs that did that, as I am not aware of that many. Though I figure included in that number are some PGY-2 positions that randomly opened up during the year, or new programs.
I would guess that virtually all of those 151 just have associated TY or prelims. Some programs have both categorical and advanced spots. I wrote down awhile ago which programs have categorical spots when i was applying. It seems like theres definitely enough programs offering spots to add up to 151. These are the programs that have atleast some categorical spots that I got from ERAS.
alabama - brookwood baptist
arkansas - u of Arkansas
california - Kaiser Permanente
delaware - christiana care
florida - USF Morsani, Mayo-Jacksonville
hawaii - Tripler Army medical center
iowa - u of iowa
illinois - u of illinois - peoria, southern illinois
indiana - u of Indiana
louisiana - Tulane, Oschner, LSU
maine- maine medical center
michigan - st. joseph mercy/oakland, henry ford/Wayne st, Oakwood, William beaumont, Grand Rapids/Mich St
minnesota - u of Minnesota
mississippi - u of Mississippi
missouri - UMKC
new jersey - st. barnabas, Monmouth
pennsylvania - Mercy Catholic medical center
texas - baylor
washington - virginia mason
wisconsin - aurora, st. Joes, university of wisconsin madison