9/10/2011 Official Club!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Invictus1911

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:):)We are the last of the fold. I wish everyone good luck. I am using SN2's method for three months on May 23rd allowing me two weeks for review. May the force be with you. Hope to meet some of you while we are in this together :):):):):):):)

Members don't see this ad.

Got a 33N with an 11 on each. Overall I'm satisfied with my score but I had been getting 12-13 on my sciences and about a 9-11 on verbal. Idk I think I'll just stick with it. I don't want my verbal to go down

I can't believe you'd even think for a second to retake it -____-

Definately retaking my 31. I told myself I was gonna retake if i got lower than 33 or got more than 1 individual score 10 or lower.

I kinda wish I hadn't voided now :/ Really don't feel like doing this ALL OVER again. To those of you who got scores, do you think the crazy organic passage was counted or not?

I think it was. I thought I nailed bio but got rolled on orgo. I got an 11.

Very unscientific, i know. sorry.

Members don't see this ad :)
I kinda wish I hadn't voided now :/ Really don't feel like doing this ALL OVER again. To those of you who got scores, do you think the crazy organic passage was counted or not?

I probably would have voided if I had not been advised by SDN to not void.

I got a 14 in BS (averaged 11) and thought the crazy organic passage was ridiculously hard too. Not sure if it counted or not, but I'm guessing the curve was somewhat lenient. I see no other explanation for me scoring considerably above my average.

Seems i got the opposite of some of you, a surprisingly good verbal score

10-12-8 M

My practice results were between 6 and 9 for VR so i'm not sure what happened, definitely not going to ask them to re score it though ;)