A brand new sport, meant to avoid most kinds of injuries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What do you think of Boluta?

• Great! I'll practice the sport, and recommend it to everyone, doctor or not.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sounds really good. I'll gather friends and give it some practice to see the pros and cons.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pretty interesting. I may try the sport when I have time. Or motivation :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, how can I contact the inventor of Boluta? There're some points I don't really understand.

• I'm not impressed. There are flaws here and there, and it's not better than other sports.

• I don't care about sports. Or health / therapy / patients, for that matter.

• Total voters

12tn2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there!
We all know that injuries cost a huge amount of money every year. Contact sports like football or martial arts are the frequent culprits, but other non-contact, such as tennis, also cause a lot of problems with its racquet's weight, among other issues. I've been thinking of a scientific sport, one that will be able to prevent most injuries from happening, and found one here:
http://www.topendsports.com/sport/new/boluta.htm
This sport Boluta sounds pretty fast paced, with high amount of exercise for the whole body. It doesn't require personal gadgets, therefore injuries related to equipment just won't happen. And as the author has mentioned, this is not a contact sport, so unfair plays and fights are very unlikely. Its easily customized to fit the needs and conditions of everyone, from athletes to patients. And Boluta seems very easy to play!
How about giving it a try and see if this one can be a dream sport in Physical therapy and Sports medicine?
A fit and happy new year to all of you!

Members don't see this ad.