Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by guest, Oct 8, 2002.

1. guest

guest Member
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    1) has anyone heard from NYU, I have heard from all of my other schools(UPenn, Temple, UNC, Louisville and UKentucy) already and I thought that NYU was notoriously easy to get into?
    2) what about Ukentucky's requirement of 20 hours required observation. The dentist I shadowed only though I followed him for 6 hours, but I didn't want to say anything. Anyways the lady at admissions told me to send it in anyways. Will I be downright rejected for this?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EAK27

EAK27 Member
    7+ Year Member

So far nothing from NYU:confused: maybe they are running late, seems like the trend.

4. GTchick

GTchick Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

About UK I don't think you will be rejected if the rest of your application is solid. Have you recevied an interview invite yet? If you haven't sent in your shadowing form I would make a note with it stating that you were there a longer time or talk to the dentist about it. I just filled in the hours for the dentists when I did mine because I was afraid they would not remember.

5. guest

guest Member
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    I've already been to a couple interviews but my aadsas confirmation(the copy to look over) thing never came. Is this ok? Should I call them up and ask them to send me one so I can look it over and make sure nothing is wrong?