A question for anyone on this forum

Started by Fenrezz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fenrezz

AT Stills Worst Nightmare
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need some advice on a drug program for my PDA. For all those who remember your 3rd and 4th years, which drug program would you recommend?

I know epocrates is free, I was wondering if there are other programs that you might have found better.

Thanks!
 
Please read my response in this thread:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104676

I really don't think that there are any better drug programs then epocrates, it has almost everything that you need to know about a drug. The only additional feature that I'd like to see is what percentage of people get certain side effects, but I don't think that's worth spending money for when epocrates is free.
 
I pretty much agree. While its not perfect, it is the easiest to use and has most of info you'd need.

For antibiotics indications however, you need something a bit beefier like the Sanford guide which I use the paper version of.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The free epocrates is awesome. However, for more detail (but less up to date) info about certain drugs I use MosbyRx. DrDrugs and Lexi Drugs are great also.