AACOMAS application status check button????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Doctortobee, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

Hi!

The logon page keeps telling me that I can check the status of my application by clicking the "status check" button on the logon page...I'm not seeing it...is anyone else?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

4. t_kim

t_kim Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Doctortobee:
    <strong>Hi!

The logon page keeps telling me that I can check the status of my application by clicking the "status check" button on the logon page...I'm not seeing it...is anyone else?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I am not seeing it either. Since I got a wierd message when I logged in just after submitting it the other day "There may be missing info - checking now ...", I called AACOMAS and they told me that 1) My app had been received with no probs, and 2) The check status button will be added later, and 3) if you've already sent transcript requests in, your app should be processed within the next few weeks.

I knew I forgot to send out something ...

- Tae