AACOMAS College Designations question

Started by DRJME
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DRJME

Future Doctor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered before but…

On the college designations section of AACOMAS where it says classes previously applied to, do we have to fill that out??

I know that it is probably a yes, but I just wanted to make sure since I am somewhat neurotic!
 
DRJME said:
I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered before but…

On the college designations section of AACOMAS where it says classes previously applied to, do we have to fill that out??

I know that it is probably a yes, but I just wanted to make sure since I am somewhat neurotic!

Yes if you have applied. If this is your first time, you can leave it blank.