AACOMAS date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know that AACOMAS became available May 1st to start entering application information online. What is the first date that we can submit our apps. Is it June 1st? Thanks for any clarification!

Members don't see this ad.

The instructions for the AACOMAS app say that they begin processing June 1st. It doesn't really say that you can't submit before then, though.

I called AACOMAS and they informed me that you can submit the app at any time, but they do not begin processing until June 1st

Members don't see this ad :)
So does that mean that if you submit your ap in now, the medical schools will receive it before those aps sent on.. lets say June 1st even though they werent processed yet?

First come,

First Serve.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Macnut:
•So does that mean that if you submit your ap in now, the medical schools will receive it before those aps sent on.. lets say June 1st even though they werent processed yet?•••••

No, the woman at AACOMAS told me that you can submit your application to them at any time, but the app will just sit there until June 1st. AACOMAS will not start processing or sending out any apps to individual medical schools until June 1st.