AADSAS 2007 question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolen2000

coolen2000
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can ADDSAS really monitor all colleges you have attended?

I ask because i took a class while I was in high school?

Would that count?

what if I didn't report it? would I be in trouble?

Members don't see this ad.

coolen2000 said:

Would that count?

yes, the class counts. if a school catches you lying or withholding information on your application... you will almost assuredly have your application tossed.

do they know if you purposely hold info...

Members don't see this ad :)
i took 4 college classes starting from 10th grade...i sent that transcript too...if u did good in them itll count towards ur GPA

ALWAYS be truthful otherwise u may get f***&& in the end which is not good

coolen2000 said:

Would that count?

No, they cannot monitor all classes, they have enough on their hands. But, do the right thing!

I have another question: I attended a primary college for 4 yrs and took some classes (summer physics, some biochem and microbio) at a University on 3 seperate occasions. According to the instructions on the web i only listed each of these schools once in the colleges attended section--however there is only 1 date spot to list the date of your attendance so I put the very first date and very last date I attended, which kind of implies that was attending there all that time in between even though i was not. Is this how others have handled similiar situations?

yes it does seemed implied, but thats the way it is. "first date attended and last date attended"

SirShagaLot said:
I have another question: I attended a primary college for 4 yrs and took some classes (summer physics, some biochem and microbio) at a University on 3 seperate occasions. According to the instructions on the web i only listed each of these schools once in the colleges attended section--however there is only 1 date spot to list the date of your attendance so I put the very first date and very last date I attended, which kind of implies that was attending there all that time in between even though i was not. Is this how others have handled similiar situations?

SirShagaLot said:

i think that's fie because then you can just put in the details of the 3 sessions separately.