AADSAS application status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vishal_k32801

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do they inform applicants that the applications are complete and
are being sent to the schools of your choice? How long does
it take them after submitting the application to send copies to
schools applicant requested?

Members don't see this ad.

i never got anything from aadsas saying that they had sent my packets out to my schools. i called them a few times to inquire a time frame of when they would be sent. the frist few times they just told me which batch it was in, and gave me an estimate. they finally had it sent out for me about a month and a half after i had submitted my application (which from other posts is actually quite fast).

i checked my online status just the other day and noticed that it had been changed. i never received any notification of that either... so i don't know if it was changed the same day it was sent. but i didn't really care because i had called to make sure everything was sent.

what's the number to call aadsas?

Members don't see this ad :)
if u login to aadsas.
the status should be on the right hand side.

(i didn't want to start on a new thread, so I am posting this here..it's tangentially related to AADSAS) :)

Am I reading the adea.org site correctly? It looks as though that when AADSAS is calculating your GPA, they actually give you 4.333 for A+'s? Is that right?

I ask only because I was considering med school a while back, and I know AMCAS treats A's and A+'s as 4.0's.

Thanks,

GB

yeah, A+'s are 4.33 and A-'s are 3.66