Aamc 10 ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between "astrology" and "astronomy"???

EHVKe.png

Members don't see this ad.

Guess what, bro? SAME THING WRONG HERE TOO! Yeah, I mixed up Astronomy and Astrology....****ing Verbal. How'd you do, I got 7.

Members don't see this ad :)
Verbal? I hope...
Yea, verbal. The passage just describes that one of the "groups" met about astronomy and I thought astronomy==astrology. Guess not.

100% serious. I didn't know they weren't the same thing :eek:
Guess what, bro? SAME THING WRONG HERE TOO! Yeah, I mixed up Astronomy and Astrology....****ing Verbal. How'd you do, I got 7.

10. 12 on PS, 13 on BS.

Blah, damn you. 9(should have been 10), 7, 13 (congrats!)
Good job on the 12 in PS, you's be killing it! 35, man. Goddamn. You're set I think!

Dude this question was so ridiculous...

Yea, I agree. Basically it was testing whether or not you knew astrology and astronomy were different things.. I guess that's common knowledge, but I didn't know it!

Totally thought you were trolling, Medpr, lol. Think of it this way...are the astrologists that write the columns about your horoscope actually scientists? maybe not..haha

Totally thought you were trolling, Medpr, lol. Think of it this way...are the astrologists that write the columns about your horoscope actually scientists? maybe not..haha

If I was trolling I would've gotten the answer right ;).

Thanks.