AATBS EPPP Materials (78th Series - 2015)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Terri Dactyl

Clinical Psychologist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings!

I'm selling the AATBS 78th Series (2015) 6-volume study materials, which includes a study guide; as well as the color-coded set of flashcards. The volumes are well-loved [highlighted with annotations throughout; so are a few chapters of flashcards]. I passed with flying colors using these materials on the first try.

The volumes sold for $349 retail, and flashcards $110; I'm asking for $250 (incl. shipping).
 

Attachments

  • 14556569_10100792983328874_3932555284853508754_o.jpg
    14556569_10100792983328874_3932555284853508754_o.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 156
Greetings!

I'm selling the AATBS 78th Series (2015) 6-volume study materials, which includes a study guide; as well as the color-coded set of flashcards. The volumes are well-loved [highlighted with annotations throughout; so are a few chapters of flashcards]. I passed with flying colors using these materials on the first try.

The volumes sold for $349 retail, and flashcards $110; I'm asking for $250 (incl. shipping).

Have you sold these yet?
 
Greetings!

I'm selling the AATBS 78th Series (2015) 6-volume study materials, which includes a study guide; as well as the color-coded set of flashcards. The volumes are well-loved [highlighted with annotations throughout; so are a few chapters of flashcards]. I passed with flying colors using these materials on the first try.

The volumes sold for $349 retail, and flashcards $110; I'm asking for $250 (incl. shipping).


Have you sold these?