For Sale AATBS EPPP prep materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FSUJenner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling all six comprehensive volumes of AATBS EPPP prep (http://www.aatbs.com/materialinfo.asp?license=1&lcnum=1&id=1)

These volumes were purchased in July 2015, used for three months while I was studying, and are in excellent condition. There is some (neat) highlighting and periodic notes in margins (again, neatly done). From AATBS, the volumes alone are $349. I'm asking $275 including shipping, but feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping can generally be done within two business days.

Questions are welcome and encouraged!

Members don't see this ad.

I should also mention I passed the EPPP on the first try with a great score, using these materials plus a flash card app on my phone. These materials come highly recommended :)

I should also mention I passed the EPPP on the first try with a great score, using these materials plus a flash card app on my phone. These materials come highly recommended :)

Are these study materials still available? Do they have the updated info/study material for DSM-V? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Are these study materials still available? Do they have the updated info/study material for DSM-V? Thanks

Yes, they're still available and are updated to include the latest DSM-V info. (I'd have to check, but think these volumes are still the most updated version AATBS sells)

I'm selling all six comprehensive volumes of AATBS EPPP prep (http://www.aatbs.com/materialinfo.asp?license=1&lcnum=1&id=1)

These volumes were purchased in July 2015, used for three months while I was studying, and are in excellent condition. There is some (neat) highlighting and periodic notes in margins (again, neatly done). From AATBS, the volumes alone are $349. I'm asking $275 including shipping, but feel free to make a reasonable offer. Shipping can generally be done within two business days.

Questions are welcome and encouraged!

These still available?