About my naplex.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Actos

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I gave naplex on monday,just waiting anxiously for the result.
Like all I am sharing my naplex experience.I got lot of qs on OTC,vaccine,HIV Diabetes,anti psychotics,calculation around 20 QS which were mixed kind not very hard but not easy too,some graphical questions and statistic too.
Lot of questions had very similar choices,so very confusing even if you know what is correct.almost all the topic was asked didnt get much qs on oncology and transplant.

I just read apha,referred CPR and Remington and internet sites too.Took all the practice test from chasenaplex,which helped me a lot.

good luck to all who r taking.Will post my result as soon as I get it.Please pray for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for sharing the info. By the way, for names of HIV meds, were the abreviations shown on the questions or just either brand or generic names?

Thanks.

All the question were asked either with brand name or generic name,not with abbreviation on HIV topic.

I got lot of qs on OTC,vaccine,HIV Diabetes,anti psychotics,calculation around 20 QS which were mixed kind not very hard but not easy too,some graphical questions and statistic too.
Lot of questions had very similar choices,so very confusing even if you know what is correct.almost all the topic was asked didnt get much qs on oncology and transplant.
That sounds VERY familiar, minus HIV. ;)

hi friends

just received my score of naplex,got 105.Thanks once again for the wishes and prayers.

I just took my Naplex and I am feeling so bad right now. I know a lot of people feel that way after taking the Naplex, but I went through the book and I basically missed them all. I thought I knew math, but I just couldn't solve them :(:(:(:(:(

I just took my Naplex and I am feeling so bad right now. I know a lot of people feel that way after taking the Naplex, but I went through the book and I basically missed them all. I thought I knew math, but I just couldn't solve them :(:(:(:(:(

I'm waiting on my test scores as well. It is impossible to know how you did on a test where 19% of the test doesn't count. What's done is done - try to focus on what else is going on - at least that's what I am doing.

I'm waiting on my test scores as well. It is impossible to know how you did on a test where 19% of the test doesn't count. What's done is done - try to focus on what else is going on - at least that's what I am doing.

I am waiting for my score...I keep checking every minut. I am hoping that I passed. The florida Mpje was so hard!

I think I have test anxiety. There were a lot of questions that were very easy that I would have gotten right if I was in a different situation. I'm mainly mad at myself for missing the easy questions, but what's done is done. I did the practice questions at the end of the chapters, but I didn't use the CD for it. If I have to retake the exam, that will be the first thing I will do. Oh well...now I'll just pray for a miracle to happen.

Members don't see this ad :)
A miracle did happen because I passed. Words can't even describe how happy I am right now. Good luck to those still waiting.

Allure, which state are you from? How did you find out so fast! I am in the same boat as you are! so freaked out. Whatever happened to you same went with me during the exam. I hope a miracle happens for me too!

Took MPJE today, I didn't think it was too bad. I've got the NAPLEX tomorrow and I'm freaking out already. I feel like I don't know a damn thing. I read most of my RxPrep book and worked the 120 calculations about a week ago on this forum. I tried cramming some today but it's not happening. I feel totally unprepared and I'm worried about the impact this will have on my job if I fail. Prayers would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully it will all turn out OK, but I'm definitely not the optimistic type. I tend to plan for worse case scenario. Hopefully I'll share some of the success that you guys have. Congrats to everyone who has passed so far.

A miracle did happen because I passed. Words can't even describe how happy I am right now. Good luck to those still waiting.
congratulations!!!!. I am praying for a miracle too. As i am waiting for my Florida Mpje score, i am getting so nervous, thinking about the questions that i missed... It is over... wish i could forget about it as, there is nothing that i can change... I just keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement!! I'm in Ohio and it only took a few days to know. I still cannot believe that I passed. I'm just so glad that it's over and that I didn't have to wait for weeks to find out.

I don't think the exam was as easy as what people make it out to be. There were a lot of tricky questions and there were topics that I knew really well and still wasn't even sure with the answers.

Good luck to those still waiting for the results!!!

Grats Allure on passing the Naplex.

Ancien - I wish you luck.

Just took the CPJE yesterday, now the waiting game starts.

Good luck to you all.

Congratulations Allure. Now it will be my turn. I will take my NAPLEX on the 5th and hoping I will make it too. :xf:

Grats Allure on passing the Naplex.

Ancien - I wish you luck.

Just took the CPJE yesterday, now the waiting game starts.

Good luck to you all.
Thanks a lot. I just got my score. I passed the Florida pharmacy jurisprudence exam. Thanks to everyone who was praying for me.

Just came back from NAPLEX, and like most of us, I don't know if I pass or fail. It's the waiting game now. All I can do is pray that I passed.
Anyway, my NAPLEX is a little bit of every topic. And yes, I have a lot of fill in the box computations. I think I have around 10 questions. The profile is a good way of giving away the answer, so read the profile carefully. There are quite a few questions that you can easily answer by looking on the profile. I am still cramming up to the last minute and I guess it didn't help at all. I went to PassNaplex now course and do a lot of Math practice, Prontopass and the 120 calculations. I think those helped. Please pray for me. :xf::(:scared::confused::eek: