ABP RCSI Interview emails

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone have a discrepancy in their credit card statement? I think I might have...

Call the credit card company and see who the merchant is. Please let us know.

Members don't see this ad.

St Patricks day is on SUNDAY so I dont see how they could send out Fedex offers on a Sunday

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he said after St Patrick's day. So sometime next week...

Call the credit card company and see who the merchant is. Please let us know.

Credit Card Company shows no merchant charging anything, but FedEx is telling me that there's an Atlantic Bridge package to be sent to me on Tuesday, so I'm hoping for the best!

Credit Card Company shows no merchant charging anything, but FedEx is telling me that there's an Atlantic Bridge package to be sent to me on Tuesday, so I'm hoping for the best!

Congrats,glad for you.
Wondering when/where did you have your interview? I remember that you got your interview email around Feb 1, while we got it on Feb 13 in Western Canada.

I called FedEx but nothing was coming to my address :(

Last edited:
Thank you. I had my interview in NYC on Mar. 2nd. Do you know if a package sent through FedEx from them is a confirmed acceptance, or do they also send rejections via FedEx? Oh and don't worry! Based on how the timeline for interviews were given out, I'm sure acceptances will be similar. Its only a matter of time!

That sounds good. Well I'll keep you guys posted on the outcome! I'm hoping that you and everyone receives an acceptance! =)

Getting really worried here.
Here is the process to get FedEx to look up the package without a tracking number:
Call 1-800-GoF-edEx, press 1 for English, then keep presssing 0 until you get connected to a real person. Tell the Customer Services Rep that you expect an important package and give them your postal code and your street address to look up.

Yup, Going out Tuesday - if it is FEDEX it is an offer - no fedex and you are on a second string list or snail mail or e-mail are the rejections

Guys, keep in mind that GEP offers come before 5/6 year offers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was looking through old posts and found that 4 year offers come at this time and 5/6 year come within the next week or so

Thanks Klabib. Did you get a chance to call FedEx to see if something is coming your way?

>that feel when no 1st round RCSI interview :thumbdown:

Take the MCAT and the doors will open up for you. I wouldn't count on ABP even showing RCSI your application for their five-year programme nor TCD nor NUIG. Contact each school to see whether your application was put forth to them if you doubt what I say.

Thanks Klabib. Did you get a chance to call FedEx to see if something is coming your way?

I did, nothing. Makes me feel depressed but ABP sent me an email telling me they are sending them middle of next week. Hopefully things cheer up then

Wise words, thanks. I've already nudged the plan B ball into movement.

I did, nothing. Makes me feel depressed but ABP sent me an email telling me they are sending them middle of next week. Hopefully things cheer up then

Nothing for me, too early to worry thought:D

I don't think universities do rejections or acceptances on weekends.

CuriousGee, you were right. They were indeed coming out after St. Patrick's day. I just didn't think it would be the day RIGHT after it :)
Got my FedEx package this morning for the 4yr program at RCSI. Anyone else??

Congrats Danto! I have not heard back from ABP yet. Hoping for the best though!

Yup, got mine for 4 year today. Know if there is a FB group yet? Also deciding between RCSI and Cork - got Cork on Friday. Thoughts everyone?

Received acceptance to 5 year program at RCSI today!!!!:luck::)

Yup, got mine for 4 year today. Know if there is a FB group yet? Also deciding between RCSI and Cork - got Cork on Friday. Thoughts everyone?

Congrats :laugh:, Wow got acceptance from Cork, lucky u :love: :thumbup:

Congrats :luck:
R u a hight school student??
When was ur interview.
Thx.
no I'm a second year university student. I had my interview three weeks ago in Dublin, I wanted to check out the school first.
good luck to you, hope you get yours soon!!

no I'm a second year university student. I had my interview three weeks ago in Dublin, I wanted to check out the school first.
good luck to you, hope you get yours soon!!

Keeping my fingers crossed :laugh:
But just in case of I couldn't make this year, what university did you attend, which program, what was your scores in there, did you take the MCAT, and, did you apply through ABP??
Thanks a lot :love:

Last edited:
Came home from work and there was Fedex envelope containing an acceptance for GEP (4 year) waiting for me!! See you guys in Dublin, and I've got my fingers crossed/wearing my shamrock earrings for everyone still waiting to hear! :luck:

Oh and ps, nothing has shown up on my credit card balance yet (no discrepancies or anything) so for everyone nervously checking like I was doing all day, it doesn't really mean much at this point. I was told by a friend that sometimes Fedex is slow in posting the charges.

Keeping my fingers crossed :laugh:
But just in case of I couldn't make this year, what university did you attend, which program, what was your scores in there, did you take the MCAT, and, did you apply through ABP??
Thanks a lot :love:
Queens, 3.7, bio/psych, no mcat and yes ABP

no one in the six year program has heard yet?

I applied to 5/6 year program (still in high school) but I didn't choose fedex option. Probably going to be a while for me

It turns out I did get a FedEx package today! I was at work and saw the sticker when I got back to my apartment.

Nothing showed up on my credit card so I had no idea.

Last year, there were 3 days between the GEP and the 6 year acceptance letters.
Assuming the GEP letters were sent Thursday or Friday, then the 6 year acceptance letters should be very close.
It is getting really close, fasten your seat belts.

Congrats LeafsFan19 and CuriousGee! I'm sure someone will make a facebook group soon enough :)

Last year, there were 3 days between the GEP and the 6 year acceptance letters.
Assuming the GEP letters were sent Thursday or Friday, then the 6 year acceptance letters should be very close.
It is getting really close, fasten your seat belts.

My GEP acceptance was posted Friday March 15 and received today (Monday) if that helps! :luck: <- Best. Smiley. Ever!

Received acceptance to 5 year program at RCSI today!!!!:luck::)

Guys can you do us a favor,
Who ever got accepted, answer the following questions when you deliver the good news please :)

Country (Canada/USA):
Average in hight school including grade 11 and 12:
Current university attending, including program, average, GPA, and which year:
MCAT results if taken:
Universities you applied for, 4/5 or 6 year program including first choice:
Number of times you applied to:
When was your interview took place and where:

Thanks a lot:love:
GL everyone:thumbup:

Is Cork considered a good school? I know about Limerick, UCD, Trinity, and RCSI, but I do not know much about Galway and Cork.

Country (Canada/USA): Canada
Average in hight school including grade 11 and 12:
Current university attending, including program, average, GPA, and which year: UWO, Med Sci/Bio, 3.8, 4th year
MCAT results if taken: 14/10/11/S
Universities you applied for, 4/5 or 6 year program including first choice:All Irish
Number of times you applied to:2 to Ireland, 5 to Canada
When was your interview took place and where: March 4th, Toronto

Just got my 4-year RCSI GEP acceptance :) waiting to see if anything else shows up, but if not I will be accepting the offer.

Average in hight school including grade 11 and 12: High school was a long time ago, I really don't remember. But probably high 80's/low 90's?
Current university attending, including program, average, GPA, and which year: Finishing a 3-year B.Sc (but doing so in 4 years), GPA at time of application was 3.5, it is a bit higher now.
MCAT results if taken: taken once, 30R (10-10-10), plan on taking it again this summer.
Universities you applied for, 4/5 or 6 year program including first choice: A bunch in Canada + all ABP options except Bahrain. 4-year GEP, didn't really have a concrete first choice so long as it was in Dublin (so RCSI/UCD/Trinity were all pretty much OK with me)
Number of times you applied to: This is my 1st year applying
When was your interview took place and where: Interview in Toronto, March 6th. Honestly, I thought the interview could have gone better.

prariegirl, should we start a FB group? Or exchange FB contact info? PM me!

Average in hight school including grade 11 and 12: it was a while ago...92%ish?
Current university attending, including program, average, GPA, and which year: 3.51 in a 4 year honours program at Queen's, also completed a research-based masters at UWO
MCAT results if taken: 31Q
Universities you applied for, 4/5 or 6 year program including first choice: all 4 year programs in Ireland
Number of times you applied to: first
When was your interview took place and where: March 4 Toronto

6 year program applicants should check Fedex today

6 year program applicants should check Fedex today

Thanks jenl. I called FedEx and there is a package coming my way from Atlantic Bridge. I'll update you on the contents once I receive it. BTW, no pending charges or authorizations on my CC.