Abstract Submissions from now to September end

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

allseasons

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Other than the ASTRO late-breaking abstract deadline on July 10th, are there any other Rad Onc conferences or other related conferences that take Rad Onc research I can submit to before September end? I'm trying to get as much rad onc research as I can before ERAS, and unfortunately only recently made this switch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sounds like you have plenty of research. do something meaningful like become a gold card member at costco. You arent going to have an issue matching at a good program
haha I wish, but none of my research is in Rad Onc, and others on prior threads mentioned that having even just a single productive rad on experience, even if it's only barely productive would be significantly better than nothing