• Scariest Story Contest

    Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!


Academic Change Request for Semester Hours Calculation


Full Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2016
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
    I took courses in high school that I got college credit from a 4-year university for, these were semester courses and I got 3 GPA hours on my transcript from my degree granting institution , but when AMCAS verified me they changed it to quarters and changed my semester hours to 2 for lecture courses. This shorted me about 4 credit hours for biology lecture/labs. So I submitted an Academic Change Request, but does anyone else have experience with a request for this same issue? I have seen requests for issues regarding GPA calculations and course classifications, just curious if this happened to anyone else.
    About the Ads
    This thread is more than 5 years old.

    Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

    1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.