• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

bashful-llama

2+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I took courses in high school that I got college credit from a 4-year university for, these were semester courses and I got 3 GPA hours on my transcript from my degree granting institution , but when AMCAS verified me they changed it to quarters and changed my semester hours to 2 for lecture courses. This shorted me about 4 credit hours for biology lecture/labs. So I submitted an Academic Change Request, but does anyone else have experience with a request for this same issue? I have seen requests for issues regarding GPA calculations and course classifications, just curious if this happened to anyone else.

bashful-llama

2+ Year Member
Jan 10, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
If anyone in the future sees this and is curious, AMCAS changed it the next business day back to 3 credits. I am guessing someone just messed up somewhere.

About the Ads