accelerated BSN

Started by paris6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paris6

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody do an accelerated BSN? I already have a degree in Psych, and was looking at this as an option. Any advice?
 
If I was in your position, I would start researching and contacting schools in my area.
 
I am in an accelerated BSN program right now. I also have my B.S. in Pysch! 😀

It is a very intense program where you will receive your BSN in 12-15 months (it varies depending on the school - it may be even more than that).

PM me if you have any questions.
 
I am in an accelerated program now too. I wouldn't do it any other way. Exchanging summer / winter breaks for a year of work and life is a good deal to me. Plus, my tuition is slightly lower than my traditional counterparts AND I only had to get student loans for one year of living expenses.

There are a lot of people in my program with psych degrees. In fact, it might even be the most common major that is in my program. (It wasn't my major though)