Acceptance Stats for Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’d go to DMU. They take classes with the DO students and had a 100% residency placement rate the last 3 years.

I would never want to live in philly.

DMU is actually my first choice. And same, the only reason why I'm also considering Temple is because of their clinic. The students at Temple said that they normally see 4-5 patients a day, and students at other school would have to share a patient with 4-5 other students... Otherwise, I would not be hesitate in choosing DMU

Members don't see this ad.

DMU is actually my first choice. And same, the only reason why I'm also considering Temple is because of their clinic. The students at Temple said that they normally see 4-5 patients a day, and students at other school would have to share a patient with 4-5 other students... Otherwise, I would not be hesitate in choosing DMU
I made this point earlier in the thread, clinical experience like Temple boasts isn't as important as they claim it to be. It's their selling point. After all DMU has the best match/pass rates of any school. So obviously that isn't having much of an effect. It is definitely sufficient at either at the least.

Reactions: 1 users
I’d agree with gypsy I interviewed at DMU but chose Scholl. It’s a great school in all aspects. I interviewed at Temple too and just couldn’t see myself there because of location and compared to Scholl and DMU it wasn’t a comparison to me. But obviously azpod is a great school too

Could you give me some of your opinion between DMU and Azpod? I don't know if it's because of the tour person I got at Azpod, but while touring the school, it does not look impressive to me compared to DMU

Members don't see this ad :)
why didn't you apply to Scholl? I think it's great school. Bu since you got accepted to DMU, I would go to DMU.

I thought that I did apply to Scholl, but I found out later when I submitted my application that Scholl was not on my list. Must have clicked twice on Scholl when choosing it on AACPMAS (smh). And thanks for your advice! I am also leaning more toward DMU

Could you give me some of your opinion between DMU and Azpod? I don't know if it's because of the tour person I got at Azpod, but while touring the school, it does not look impressive to me compared to DMU
I interviewed at only DMU, Scholl, and Temple. I didn't really like temple but I liked both DMU and Scholl a lot. Both were extremely nice but I chose Scholl for some personal preferences. I know AZpod has really good rates too but so does Scholl. I just got a better feeling with them plus I liked how Scholl was a graduate school with many different professions (a bit more than DMU). I think DMU well prepares students but I had mixed feelings about spending the first 2 year with the DO students. In the end I think they are all great it's what you make of it. Ive literally met great podiatrists from every single school.

Not to mention cost of living is basically less than half at DMU than in Philly. And I believe AZ is pretty close to DMU. Guess you can factor in weather, distance to home, etc if you need help deciding.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed at only DMU, Scholl, and Temple. I didn't really like temple but I liked both DMU and Scholl a lot. Both were extremely nice but I chose Scholl for some personal preferences. I know AZpod has really good rates too but so does Scholl. I just got a better feeling with them plus I liked how Scholl was a graduate school with many different professions (a bit more than DMU). I think DMU well prepares students but I had mixed feelings about spending the first 2 year with the DO students. In the end I think they are all great it's what you make of it. Ive literally met great podiatrists from every single school.

Not to mention cost of living is basically less than half at DMU than in Philly. And I believe AZ is pretty close to DMU. Guess you can factor in weather, distance to home, etc if you need help deciding.

I see. From your opinion on Temple's clinic and this, I think I'm going to DMU since I'd save around $12,000 per year at DMU (scholarship + lower tuition) compared to Azpod. I'm from Texas, but I guess I can try to get used to the cold lol
And thank you so much for the advice and information!

I see. From your opinion on Temple's clinic and this, I think I'm going to DMU since I'd save around $12,000 per year at DMU (scholarship + lower tuition) compared to Azpod. I'm from Texas, but I guess I can try to get used to the cold lol
And thank you so much for the advice and information!

No problem congrats and GL!

You will see plenty of patients in residency. Go to the place that had a 100% placement rate in said residency.

You will see plenty of patients in residency. Go to the place that had a 100% placement rate in said residency.
This. Basically condensed what I said earlier and couple months ago. Residency is your training not clinical years.

1) MCAT: 491
2) SGPA:3.61 / CGPA: 3.77

3)
  • Current substitute teacher/previously worked as caregiver similar to CNA work for about

7-8 years.

• Shadowing experience 40 hours podiatry/ 70 hours MD shadowing primary care and cardiologist.

• Undergraduate Research, tutor for math and science in undergrad, Supplement Instructor for Introductory Psychology class

• Volunteer hours 40 hours

• Grass Root Advocate for American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

4) Applied to Kent and Scholl, Interviewed at both

Waitlisted at Kent (my interview seems to be a little off, not a good vibe at all)

Accepted to Scholl with $12,000 scholarship.

My interview at Scholl was the best experience ever! A lot of laughs during the interview. Kent was my first and only pick but I decided to add another school and I’m glad I did. I was completely blow away with Scholl!!! The school really felt like home! Interviewed ended with them asking me what would it take to get me to come there! I'm so grateful that I am finally moving on to the next chapter in my journey. Wishing you all the best of luck!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1) MCAT: 491
2) SGPA:3.61 / CGPA: 3.77

3)
  • Current substitute teacher/previously worked as caregiver similar to CNA work for about

7-8 years.

• Shadowing experience 40 hours podiatry/ 70 hours MD shadowing primary care and cardiologist.

• Undergraduate Research, tutor for math and science in undergrad, Supplement Instructor for Introductory Psychology class

• Volunteer hours 40 hours

• Grass Root Advocate for American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

4) Applied to Kent and Scholl, Interviewed at both

Waitlisted at Kent (my interview seems to be a little off, not a good vibe at all)

Accepted to Scholl with $12,000 scholarship.

My interview at Scholl was the best experience ever! A lot of laughs during the interview. Kent was my first and only pick but I decided to add another school and I’m glad I did. I was completely blow away with Scholl!!! The school really felt like home! Interviewed ended with them asking me what would it take to get me to come there! I'm so grateful that I am finally moving on to the next chapter in my journey. Wishing you all the best of luck!!!!

Great GPAs. Congrats on the $$ and the acceptance!!!

Has anyone contacted schools about classes filling up or if the applicant numbers are up this year?

Has anyone contacted schools about classes filling up or if the applicant numbers are up this year?
From what I heard they are down again this year but from the acceptance thread there seems to be more rejections and waitlists than previous years so don’t know what’s going on there

This thread from last year was probably the most informative/helpful thread that I read. I thought it would be nice if we had a similar thread for this year to help out everyone applying in next years cycle!

1. cGPA sGPA
2. MCAT
3. ECs
4. Schools applied to
5. Acceptances+ scholarships

1. 3.53, 3.79
2. 509
3. ~40 hours shadowing podiatrists, ~20 hours shadowing various specialties doctors/dentist
4. all 9 (interviewed everywhere but NYC and Barry)
5. Midwestern, Kent State (10K), Samuel Merritt (10K), Western (6K), Scholl (Half Tuition), Temple (14K). Des Moines didn't give me a decision before I chose my school.

I went with Midwestern, close to home, low cost of living and best board pass rates. I also loved the campus, I really liked the faculty I met and it was a really good fit for my family (I am non-trad, changing careers and have a wife and two kids). My friend was accepted early in the cycle there and my church has a lot of members in the area and school.

Reactions: 8 users
1. 3.53, 3.79
2. 509
3. ~40 hours shadowing podiatrists, ~20 hours shadowing various specialties doctors/dentist
5. Midwestern, Kent State (10K), Samuel Merritt (10K), Western (6K), Scholl (Half Tuition), Temple (14K). Des Moines didn't give me a decision before I chose my school.

I went with Midwestern, close to home, low cost of living and best board pass rates. I also loved the campus, I really liked the faculty I met and it was a really good fit for my family (I am non-trad, changing careers and have a wife and two kids). My friend was accepted early in the cycle there and my church has a lot of members in the area and school.
barry didnt give you an interview invite?

barry didnt give you an interview invite?
I got interview invites from all the schools but by the time Barry and New York had reached out I had already interviewed all the schools I wanted to go to.

1. 3.53, 3.79
2. 509

Looks like we'll be classmates! Congrats!

Seems like AZPOD is getting a lot of good applicants this year! Lots of high MCAT people.

Truly is a little gem in the desert lol.

Looks like we'll be classmates! Congrats!

Reactions: 2 users
Also want to let everyone know that AZpod is getting a brand new podiatry lab with all the bells and whistle!! Super excited about that!! Just found out tonight!

This thread from last year was probably the most informative/helpful thread that I read. I thought it would be nice if we had a similar thread for this year to help out everyone applying in next years cycle!

1. cGPA sGPA
2. MCAT
3. ECs
4. Schools applied to
1.cGPA 3.2 sGPA 3.94
2. 501
3. D2 athlete, member of university's Student Athlete Advisory Committee, office assistant at pod clinic (300 hrs), office assistant at psych clinic (500 hrs),medical assistant at podiatry clinic (1350 hrs), shadowed a pod (40 hrs)
4. applied to all except DMU, offered interview at all 8, took interviews at Western, Temple, and Scholl
5. accepted at Western w/ $5000, Temple w/ 11,000, Scholl w/ $12,000. Will be attending Scholl.

Reactions: 8 users
1. cGPA sGPA: 3.37, 3.27
2. MCAT: 494
3. ECs: Student Medical Mission Trip to Nicaragua, Member of 2 Medical Clubs, Retail Experience: 2 years, Work Study Experience: 5 months, Pharmacy Technician: 6 months, Research in Undergrad: Prostate Carcinogenesis, Research and Internship with a Non-Profit: HIV/AIDS/STI in the senior (55+) population, Sub-Contracting work for Non-Profit, MD Shadowing hours: 100, Podiatry Shadowing Hours: 30.5, Summer Camp Leader for my church: 200 Hours, and volunteer work with my girlfriend's church packing and shipping boxes of food to local communities.
4. Schools applied to: Barry, Scholl, Kent, DMU, and Temple

Accepted into: Barry, Scholl, Temple

Barry: 10k scholarship, renewable with a 3.25 GPA
Scholl: 7.5k scholarship, only first year, the rest is competitive and based on academic factors during program
Temple: N/A, haven't gotten the full scholarship information in the mail just yet

Waiting on: DMU

Will not interview at: Kent State.

As far as I've seen and interviewed at, I believe I will be attending DMU, if I do get accepted. Scholl was definitely a close second.

Reactions: 6 users
1. cGPA sGPA: 3.37, 3.27
2. MCAT: 494
3. ECs: Student Medical Mission Trip to Nicaragua, Member of 2 Medical Clubs, Retail Experience: 2 years, Work Study Experience: 5 months, Pharmacy Technician: 6 months, Research in Undergrad: Prostate Carcinogenesis, Research and Internship with a Non-Profit: HIV/AIDS/STI in the senior (55+) population, Sub-Contracting work for Non-Profit, MD Shadowing hours: 100, Podiatry Shadowing Hours: 30.5, Summer Camp Leader for my church: 200 Hours, and volunteer work with my girlfriend's church packing and shipping boxes of food to local communities.
4. Schools applied to: Barry, Scholl, Kent, DMU, and Temple

Accepted into: Barry, Scholl, Temple

Barry: 10k scholarship, renewable with a 3.25 GPA
Scholl: 7.5k scholarship, only first year, the rest is competitive and based on academic factors during program
Temple: N/A, haven't gotten the full scholarship information in the mail just yet

Waiting on: DMU

Will not interview at: Kent State.

As far as I've seen and interviewed at, I believe I will be attending DMU, if I do get accepted. Scholl was definitely a close second.
Hopefully you'll get accepted to DMU. If you are planning to attend there, I'll see you potential future classmate!

Awesome app.

Why Barry?

1. 3.6, 3.5
2. 506
3. 2 year LDS service mission in Costa Rica. ER scribe 1 year (~1,500 hrs). Scribe for a podiatrist for 8 months and now his medical assistant for the last 4 months (~2,000 hrs). Psychology TA for 1.5 years. Eagle Scout. Started a business doing documentation for podiatrists in the Phoenix area with a premed friend (footnotescribes) Tell your podiatrist about it :).
4. Applied to all but Scholl
5. Invited to interview everywhere. CSPM said I was eligible for a 10k scholarship in the interview invite.
Interviewed at Barry and accepted with $15,000/yr scholarship with maintenance of 3.5 gpa. Cancelled all other interviews.
Will attend Barry in the fall 2018!! Super pumped!

Nontraditional- I don't have a bachelor's degree. Was gonna go to nursing school, which was a bachelor's program, but decided to go to podiatry just after nursing school acceptance. Had to then take podiatry pre-req's bc pre-nursing O-chem and gen-chem don't line up with the premed ones. I never took gen chem 1 and 2 or O chem 1 and 2 but took some other chem. Currently taking Physics 2.

1. 3.6, 3.5
2. 506
3. 2 year LDS service mission in Costa Rica. ER scribe 1 year (~1,500 hrs). Scribe for a podiatrist for 8 months and now his medical assistant for the last 4 months (~2,000 hrs). Psychology TA for 1.5 years. Eagle Scout. Started a business doing documentation for podiatrists in the Phoenix area with a premed friend (footnotescribes) Tell your podiatrist about it :).
5. Invited to interview everywhere. CSPM said I was eligible for a 10k scholarship in the interview invite.
Interviewed at Barry and accepted with $15,000/yr scholarship with maintenance of 3.5 gpa. Cancelled all other interviews.

Nontraditional- I don't have a bachelor's degree. Was gonna go to nursing school, which was a bachelor's program, but decided to go to podiatry just after nursing school acceptance. Had to then take podiatry pre-req's bc pre-nursing O-chem and gen-chem don't line up with the premed ones. I never took gen chem 1 and 2 or O chem 1 and 2 but took some other chem. Currently taking Physics 2.
Great stats.

Why podiatry and why Barry?

1. 3.6, 3.5
2. 506

So you were doing all the foundational stuff for pre-med/pod in terms of EC's, but you did not plan on going to med/pod school beforehand? That's the first time I have ever heard of that. lol.

And you're from the Phoenix area and didn't pick the school that everyone praises on here as the best pod school (AZPOD)?
I checked out your website, why not try to ride it out and expand the business?

Fair enough, and wisely said.

One thing is for sure, Barry needs students like you!

I was just doing what I thought would make me the best nurse I could be and set me up to get accepted, quickly get a job in the ICU, and go to nurse anesthesia school. That just happened to align with premed EC's. I just got lucky. It was really in the ER that I thought I maybe wanted to be a doctor because of the relationships I formed with some really great Emergency physicians but decided I didn't want to go to med school but when I seriously considered podiatry, it turned out to be exactly what I want out of a career.

I didn't/don't want to go to Midwestern for a few reasons. My wife and I both want to get out of AZ for school and go somewhere we'll never live again. Midwestern doesn't offer scholarships, which is huge since the the 15k/yr from barry will turn into 100k by the time it gets paid off. Midwestern is a good school and I actually grew up about 5-10 minutes from the campus and went to church with all of the mormon midwestern students but just really don't have any desire to go there. As far as being the "best school" I guess that depends on what you define as "best"- if it's based on grades, then ya it's the best but that's not all I considered in my decision. That's no disrespect to midwestern, it's a great school, just not for me. I'm also really excited about the opportunity to change some of the connotation behind Barry and determined to prove that it's the person, not the school, that makes a great clinician, which I hope to be!

1. 3.75, 3.89
2. 507
3. multiple first author pubs, 3 years research in emergency med, 1 year pod shadowing, 2000+ clinical hours
4. Applied to Temple, DMU, Western, Barry, CSPM, and Scholl
5. Accepted to all with scholarship 10k+. Deciding between Barry and Scholl

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats! Excellent username btw.

1. 3.75, 3.89
2. 507
3. multiple first author pubs, 3 years research in emergency med, 1 year pod shadowing, 2000+ clinical hours

1. 3.75, 3.89
2. 507
And who said podiatry gets only applicants with low stats?

Awesome stats.

1. 3.75, 3.89
2. 507

Congrats, see ya at Scholl if you end up there

Congrats on the offers. It was kind of weird reading through your post because it's so similar to mine. Where are your thoughts on Barry vs. Scholl right now? I just accepted at Barry but I won't be offended if you criticize it

Honestly Barry v Scholl was a tough one for me. I ended up picking Scholl since the cost of attendance is a lot lower, the facility was a lot more impressive, the school has a longer history and I wanted to be in a program mixed with other health professions. On top of all this I also have to consider the mrs. For what her line of work chicago would be a perfect fit. I just don't get why sdn hates Barry so much. TBH I much prefered Barry over the other schools I visited.

When I visited the clinic it was actually really busy with sport related injuries to external fixators. At other schools I interviewed that boasted high volume clinics had dead clinics when I visited. Maybe I just visited at a great time for Barry. Everyone I encountered on the tour from the professors, clinicians to the students were really personable and genuine.They were all very straight forward when admitting their cons and weren't overly selling the pros of the school. It felt honest. Their past CPME outcomes were awesome, IIRC 100% boards and match. Miami is also offers an environment with diverse clinical exposure in both SES and pathologies. Miami has warmer weather but offers so many distractions. The big reason that turned me away from Barry was the whole deal with the school going broke.

Honestly Barry v Scholl was a tough one for me. I ended up picking Scholl since the cost of attendance is a lot lower, the facility was a lot more impressive, the school has a longer history and I wanted to be in a program mixed with other health professions. On top of all this I also have to consider the mrs. For what her line of work chicago would be a perfect fit. I just don't get why sdn hates Barry so much. TBH I much prefered Barry over the other schools I visited.

When I visited the clinic it was actually really busy with sport related injuries to external fixators. At other schools I interviewed that boasted high volume clinics had dead clinics when I visited. Maybe I just visited at a great time for Barry. Everyone I encountered on the tour from the professors, clinicians to the students were really personable and genuine.They were all very straight forward when admitting their cons and weren't overly selling the pros of the school. It felt honest. Their past CPME outcomes were awesome, IIRC 100% boards and match. Miami is also offers an environment with diverse clinical exposure in both SES and pathologies. Miami has warmer weather but offers so many distractions. The big reason that turned me away from Barry was the whole deal with the school going broke.
Good choice.

What I've noticed with these forums is that it's an echo chamber where the same people are saying the same crap and say it often enough that they make everyone else believe what they are saying is 100% true. Yes DMU and AZPOD are really good schools but I think they are wayyyyy overrated on here. They basically because of this amazing reputation, get the pick of the best students and always fill up their classes first so of course it's not surprising that they have amazing board pass and residency placements when they have the cream of the crop. That said, I think it's far more impressive for my school, NYCPM who have a MUCH bigger class size (109 spots vs 30 in AZPOD) and are forced to take the "worse/bigger gamble students" DMU and AZPOD pass over, and be able to have 100% residency match rate now for the past 4 years (admittedly 5 students from last year matched this year but still ends up being 100% now). And if you look at the match from this year, there were a TON of high power non-NY area residency spots taken by NYCPM 2018: Yale, Swedish, Wake Forest, Inova, Medstar, Dekalb, U Pitt.

Are there problems with my school like the stupid attendance policy and 25% attrition rate, yes. But the school will teach you everything you need to know to be successful if you make it through the 4 years. And I'm sure the other schools that seem to get a lot of hate on here like the 2 Cali schools and Barry are just as competent. It's just seems like no one is defending the schools leaving prepods to make there own assumptions. My advice to anyone reading, don't drink the coolaid and do what other people tell you/want you to do. Just go with your gut in which school feels best for you, put in the work, and you'll make it out just fine

Reactions: 10 users
I just don't get why sdn hates Barry so much. TBH I much prefered Barry over the other schools I visited.

People are hesitant to recommend Barry because they have a low board pass rate and they accept very low stats. The average MCAT for Barry during the 2016 application cycle was a 489. That means statistically, half scored below a 489. The lowest MCAT they accepted for 2016 was a 476. Let that sink in.

I dont want someone who cant score a 490+ operating on any of my toes.

I'll preface this by saying I didnt interview at NYCPM, so it might be that NYCPM is a little gem of a school.

I interviewed at several places. You pick up on certain vibes that the students are giving out. AZPOD and DMU are the top schools because they are just that. They have the lowest attrition rate, the DO integration, best residency placement, board prep, etc. There were some schools I interviewed at that did not have their act together.

Barry has a 489 MCAT score average. Yes stats are not everything, but my goodness, have some standards. The lowest New York had was a 20, which percentile wise is higher. I dont even think Caribbean schools have MCAT scores that low.

Now, I'll agree that the echo chamber has a lot to do with high quality applicants applying. I applied to AZPOD solely because I heard it was so good on SDN. Guess what? It was. The other schools I interviewed at were also very accurate in their representation. There is a reason why people say things.

Can you get a good education at any of the pod schools? Im sure, and people match from every pod school. However, top schools are advertised as such for a reason.

What I've noticed with these forums is that it's an echo chamber where the same people are saying the same crap and say it often enough that they make everyone else believe what they are saying is 100% true. Yes DMU and AZPOD are really good schools but I think they are wayyyyy overrated on here. They basically because of this amazing reputation, get the pick of the best students and always fill up their classes first so of course it's not surprising that they have amazing board pass and residency placements when they have the cream of the crop. That said, I think it's far more impressive for my school, NYCPM who have a MUCH bigger class size (109 spots vs 30 in AZPOD) and are forced to take the "worse/bigger gamble students" DMU and AZPOD pass over, and be able to have 100% residency match rate now for the past 4 years (admittedly 5 students from last year matched this year but still ends up being 100% now). And if you look at the match from this year, there were a TON of high power non-NY area residency spots taken by NYCPM 2018: Yale, Swedish, Wake Forest, Inova, Medstar, Dekalb, U Pitt.

Are there problems with my school like the stupid attendance policy and 25% attrition rate, yes. But the school will teach you everything you need to know to be successful if you make it through the 4 years. And I'm sure the other schools that seem to get a lot of hate on here like the 2 Cali schools and Barry are just as competent. It's just seems like no one is defending the schools leaving prepods to make there own assumptions. My advice to anyone reading, don't drink the coolaid and do what other people tell you/want you to do. Just go with your gut in which school feels best for you, put in the work, and you'll make it out just fine

I'll preface this by saying I didnt interview at NYCPM, so it might be that NYCPM is a little gem of a school.

I interviewed at several places. You pick up on certain vibes that the students are giving out. AZPOD and DMU are the top schools because they are just that. They have the lowest attrition rate, the DO integration, best residency placement, board prep, etc. There were some schools I interviewed at that did not have their act together.

Barry has a 489 MCAT score average. Yes stats are not everything, but my goodness, have some standards. The lowest New York had was a 20, which percentile wise is higher. I dont even think Caribbean schools have MCAT scores that low.

Now, I'll agree that the echo chamber has a lot to do with high quality applicants applying. I applied to AZPOD solely because I heard it was so good on SDN. Guess what? It was. The other schools I interviewed at were also very accurate in their representation. There is a reason why people say things.

Can you get a good education at any of the pod schools? Im sure, and people match from every pod school. However, top schools are advertised as such for a reason.
I'm with Littlefinger on this one, I think all the schools have their own strengths. A lot of students who are about to enter though only care about passing and GPA (shiny classrooms/libraries help, too) and want the school that excels in that dept the most. This isn't a problem, some people take comfort in that more than other things, which is fine. But for many not on these forums, that does not make them a top school in their opinion.

And on that note, as it comes to AZPOD and DMU (and Scholl), I've noticed that most people posting on these pages are ones that got in/go there and that people from the other schools don't touch these forums as much. So it's natural you'll hear more pros about those schools and less on the others.

As far as Barry, I never went there. But does it matter what the average MCAT taken was? or that some have gotten in with lower than a 490? If you liked the school or area, and were someone that got an MCAT comparable with the other schools, then why should you care what other people got. They aren't going to take the tests and boards for you during school so it has no effect on you if you're confident you can do well.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm with Littlefinger on this one, I think all the schools have their own strengths. A lot of students who are about to enter though only care about passing and GPA (shiny classrooms/libraries help, too) and want the school that excels in that dept the most. This isn't a problem, some people take comfort in that more than other things, which is fine. But for many not on these forums, that does not make them a top school in their opinion.

And on that note, as it comes to AZPOD and DMU (and Scholl), I've noticed that most people posting on these pages are ones that got in/go there and that people from the other schools don't touch these forums as much. So it's natural you'll hear more pros about those schools and less on the others.

As far as Barry, I never went there. But does it matter what the average MCAT taken was? or that some have gotten in with lower than a 490? If you liked the school or area, and were someone that got an MCAT comparable with the other schools, then why should you care what other people got. They aren't going to take the tests and boards for you during school so it has no effect on you if you're confident you can do well.

I will agree that every school has their strength, but much of the choosing is subjective. I live in South Florida, but could not picture myself at Barry having a more expensive tuition, sharing the campus facilities with the undergrad students and being in an area where crime is higher than others.

I will agree that every school has their strength, but much of the choosing is subjective. I live in South Florida, but could not picture myself at Barry having a more expensive tuition, sharing the campus facilities with the undergrad students and being in an area where crime is higher than others.
That's all I was saying is none are perfect, everyone just has a top one for their own reasons. And Barry accepting students with low stats should have no bearing on your decision choosing that school. If your stats are fine and you're confident you can succeed than to hell with who else they accept. Shouldn't deter someone from choosing a school they like.

Reactions: 3 users
where crime is higher than others.

Come to Oakland.

Just kidding.

Love CSPM and would've picked it again if I had to. Found on the interview trail that the SDN echo chamber is sometimes (often?) full of ****.

Go check it out for yourself.

Go with your gut, not the numbers.

Reactions: 4 users
As an update to my previous post, I finally made a decision. Now, my question is where my Scholl homies at?!