Acceptance Thread

Started by Meggs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

me too got accepted at NYU but am not sure if I will take it...anyway good luck to all those who are waiting for the acceptances...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi mrinalini and toothmail.........

thank u ................

hi dentogirl,
congrats .........so ur not planning to join.........any how all the best for
future
 
HI everyone Iam new to this forum.I got accepted at buffalo school of dental medicine.........
 
congrats ama! and have fun in "blizzard city"! winters are going to be awful! its a state univ so i guess tuition must cost much less? and as far as i know UB takes only 4 students! way to go!

and before all of us get all happy....UB takes only permanent residents and citizens!!! like umdnj and plenty of others! 🙁
 
hi Ganesha, Dentogirl, Ama,sree and dia (hope i didn't miss anyone) CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!! so when's the party u guys? 🙂 ...good luck .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys !
all of you really got nice score, :luck:

CONGRATULATIONS ALL OF U! 👍 👍 👍
pl guide us also to score like this...............

bye n take care
dent_ist
 
stu-dentno-1 said:
Hi Guys!!!

I 've been accepted into UCSF at last. The long wait is over 🙂
hey congrats.... 🙂 🙂 ....thats great....
all the best....
can i know wat r ur stats?
thanks
 
stu-dentno-1 said:
Thanks!!! Lasjy, Starwars and Ann. 🙂

My stats - NDBE-1 : 86
NDBE-2 : 82
TOEFL : 287
GPA :3.0.
CONGRATS :clap:
Do u mind sharing about your work experiecnce, that you added to your application?..Thanks!
 
Hi studento!!
Congratualtions and party time!!
fest30.gif
 
Hey Folks,
My waiting at Case western REserve university gotcleared..
Thanks a lot to all my well wishers..
1146.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi pink tooth and studentno-1,

congratulations.

Hard work never goes unrewarded.....the thing is we have to wait till our
crop ripens.
party time and enjoy 😍

sree.
 
pinktooth said:
Hey Folks,
My waiting at Case western REserve university gotcleared..
Thanks a lot to all my well wishers..
1146.gif
Hi Pinktooth and studento
Congratulations and wish you best luck for future endeavours

Ketu
 
Hey Pinktooth,
Thats a wonderful news...u were getting so worried the whole process of applying n waiting has come to an end...
I m very happy for u..
CONGRATS AGAIN!! :laugh: 👍 :clap:
Pooja
 
Wonderful news pink tooth!!
Congratulations!! I can only imagine the relief u must feel!!!!!
All the very best!!
👍 Treasure.
 
Congrats stu dento and pinktooth! 🙂 Finally out of the waiting list!!! 😀
:clap: :clap: :clap:
 
Congrats stu-dent-no1 n pinktooth :clap:
Hey pinky...am so happy for u that atlast ur long waiting came to an happy ending 😍 👍....It's party time now :hardy:
 
Congratulations guys. I can actually imagine you people jumping on the sofas with joy. You deserve it 😉

p.s Lemme tell you a secret. I used to pray for you people for 5 hours everyday. So tell you what...you guys pray for us..no need to do that for 5 hrs..10 seconds would be good enough..So in a few months time, all of us would also post similar messages 😉
 
AjayDas said:
Congratulations guys. I can actually imagine you people jumping on the sofas with joy. You deserve it 😉

p.s Lemme tell you a secret. I used to pray for you people for 5 hours everyday. So tell you what...you guys pray for us..no need to do that for 5 hrs..10 seconds would be good enough..So in a few months time, all of us would also post similar messages 😉
THANKS AJAY!!!
We'll surely pray for you. :luck:
 
Wow!!Thanksa lot ..I am overjoyed by the kind of response I got..

Thanks a lot Meggs,Henna,Toothmail,Treasure,Sree,Ajay,Wiztooth,Starwars,Pooja and Ketu..
Finally the long wait is over
trink39.gif

All are invited to the party
 
Dear Dentaldoc,
thanks and be assured that I'll try my best to help the people at SDN.."coz they have always helped me to keep my morale high..
050.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY PINKTOOTH, 😀
Congratulations! I am so happy for you ...my prayers did work! Sorry, i could not reply earlier since I had no access to computer for a week now, since I was moving...Lo! I open it today & this great news is waiting for me....goodness always pays...that too with hard work!Do pray for us...that we may post similar replies soon.How many years is it in Case Western?Partytime buddy! 😛
 
hey pinktooth,
congrats. thts great news. hard work always pays. i am so happy for u 🙂 way to go girl 👍 . whn do u have to start school? do u have enough time for the visa etc? i have heard cwr is difficult to get in. :clap: finally the wait is over 🙂 god bless u.
all the best at school. :luck: