-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Acceptance Thread
Started by Meggs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats ama! and have fun in "blizzard city"! winters are going to be awful! its a state univ so i guess tuition must cost much less? and as far as i know UB takes only 4 students! way to go!
and before all of us get all happy....UB takes only permanent residents and citizens!!! like umdnj and plenty of others! 🙁
and before all of us get all happy....UB takes only permanent residents and citizens!!! like umdnj and plenty of others! 🙁
conrats 🙂ama said:HI everyone Iam new to this forum.I got accepted at buffalo school of dental medicine.........
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys!!!
I 've been accepted into UCSF at last. The long wait is over 🙂
I 've been accepted into UCSF at last. The long wait is over 🙂
hey congrats.... 🙂 🙂 ....thats great....stu-dentno-1 said:Hi Guys!!!
I 've been accepted into UCSF at last. The long wait is over 🙂
all the best....
can i know wat r ur stats?
thanks
Thanks!!! Lasjy, Starwars and Ann. 🙂
My stats - NDBE-1 : 86
NDBE-2 : 82
TOEFL : 287
GPA :3.0.
My stats - NDBE-1 : 86
NDBE-2 : 82
TOEFL : 287
GPA :3.0.
CONGRATSstu-dentno-1 said:Thanks!!! Lasjy, Starwars and Ann. 🙂
My stats - NDBE-1 : 86
NDBE-2 : 82
TOEFL : 287
GPA :3.0.
Do u mind sharing about your work experiecnce, that you added to your application?..Thanks!
Dentaldoc, please check your PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!!! Pinktooth. 🙂
Hi Pinktooth and studentopinktooth said:Hey Folks,
My waiting at Case western REserve university gotcleared..
Thanks a lot to all my well wishers..
![]()
Congratulations and wish you best luck for future endeavours
Ketu
Congratulations !!pinktooth said:Hey Folks,
My waiting at Case western REserve university gotcleared..
Thanks a lot to all my well wishers..
![]()

Hey Pinktooth,
Thats a wonderful news...u were getting so worried the whole process of applying n waiting has come to an end...
I m very happy for u..
CONGRATS AGAIN!!
👍
Pooja
Thats a wonderful news...u were getting so worried the whole process of applying n waiting has come to an end...
I m very happy for u..
CONGRATS AGAIN!!
👍
Pooja
Congratulations guys. I can actually imagine you people jumping on the sofas with joy. You deserve it 😉
p.s Lemme tell you a secret. I used to pray for you people for 5 hours everyday. So tell you what...you guys pray for us..no need to do that for 5 hrs..10 seconds would be good enough..So in a few months time, all of us would also post similar messages 😉
p.s Lemme tell you a secret. I used to pray for you people for 5 hours everyday. So tell you what...you guys pray for us..no need to do that for 5 hrs..10 seconds would be good enough..So in a few months time, all of us would also post similar messages 😉
THANKS AJAY!!!AjayDas said:Congratulations guys. I can actually imagine you people jumping on the sofas with joy. You deserve it 😉
p.s Lemme tell you a secret. I used to pray for you people for 5 hours everyday. So tell you what...you guys pray for us..no need to do that for 5 hrs..10 seconds would be good enough..So in a few months time, all of us would also post similar messages 😉
We'll surely pray for you.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HEY PINKTOOTH, 😀
Congratulations! I am so happy for you ...my prayers did work! Sorry, i could not reply earlier since I had no access to computer for a week now, since I was moving...Lo! I open it today & this great news is waiting for me....goodness always pays...that too with hard work!Do pray for us...that we may post similar replies soon.How many years is it in Case Western?Partytime buddy! 😛
Congratulations! I am so happy for you ...my prayers did work! Sorry, i could not reply earlier since I had no access to computer for a week now, since I was moving...Lo! I open it today & this great news is waiting for me....goodness always pays...that too with hard work!Do pray for us...that we may post similar replies soon.How many years is it in Case Western?Partytime buddy! 😛
Congrats Pinky!!!! 😀 Good going.. all that patience paid off. 🙂
hey pinktooth,
congrats. thts great news. hard work always pays. i am so happy for u 🙂 way to go girl 👍 . whn do u have to start school? do u have enough time for the visa etc? i have heard cwr is difficult to get in.
finally the wait is over 🙂 god bless u.
all the best at school.
congrats. thts great news. hard work always pays. i am so happy for u 🙂 way to go girl 👍 . whn do u have to start school? do u have enough time for the visa etc? i have heard cwr is difficult to get in.
finally the wait is over 🙂 god bless u.all the best at school.

Congrats Pinktooth!You deserve it!Good luck always!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 8K