Acceptance Thread

Started by Meggs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations pinktooth,

the long wait is finally over 👍

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so all u have to is decide between CWRU or BU 😀

all the best

lasjy 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congratulations pink tooth,u really deserve it,enjoy yourself!!!!
 
Hey Pinktooth,
Really glad to hear this good news.CONGRATULATIONS!When do you have to start...are you already in U.S? Take care & Good luck...pray for all of us taking the exams!Party time again 😀 :luck:
 
hey Pinky,
Congratulations.... :clap: :clap: wow that's really a great news after this long wait :clap: That's really a wonderful news 👍 Good luck buddy :luck:
Congratulations smilee n mnm on ur acceptance at Nova... 👍 :clap: :luck:
 
congrats pinktooth!! this is great news . I am so happy for you. You really do deserve it. so Enjoy buddy!!!
Giffy
 
pinktooth said:
Hi Folks,
The NEws is That I received an email from Nicole.....and my sister too received a phone call from her...
AND...I got accepted at BU for the batch of 2006
1219.gif

Atlast u made it..Way to go pinky..CONGRATS! :hardy:

But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing 😕 .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?
 
dentaldoc said:
But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing 😕 .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?
Class of 2006 means ..she will be graduating in 2006 🙂

btw Congrats pinktooth.way to go ! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
toothmail said:
hi iamaj1

each schools requirements differ. u will have to check with the schools/their websites to see what they need. u can also have a look at the links of interest thread to see some stats on the schools.

btw does ur name mean ur on a J1?

hey toothmail,
thanx for replying to my query.
and i'm not on J1.....its as simple as---i am aj
AJ
 
HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH :scared: :scared: :scared:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
 
Thanks a lot Henna,Ganesha ,Ram,dentaldoc,Ann,mnm,Mallu,Boggu,starwars,Giffy and Wiztooth..
Thanks a lot all of you............ 😀
 
Francisco said:
HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH :scared: :scared: :scared:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2[/QUOT
E]
Hi Francisco,Welcome to the Gang.
Perform a search and you'll find a thread witha poll:Kapland..is it worth or not.
Most of us have voted and expressed our feelings regarding Kaplan in that thread.You'll get a wide variety of opinions
Take care
 
I received afew Pm's asking me my stats.

NDBE part I 94
gpa 3.91
toefl 280
no work ex.

Take care folks
 
Francisco said:
HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH :scared: :scared: :scared:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
hi francisco
I dont think one has to join kaplan to take part 2.If can motivate yourself ,
u can study on ur own.But,kaplan may help u to some extent for part 2 as u can get to watch case based video tapes in the library .
have u applied to any school this year ?In most of the schools admissions are over for the year 2004.
 
hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time! :laugh:
Pooja
 
thats great news .....congrats 🙂
all the best.
can u post ur stats ?also were u on the waiting list at bu before they sent in ur acceptance?
 
poojagulaya said:
hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time! :laugh:
Pooja
that's really a very good news after a long wait :clap: :hardy: :luck:
 
Congrats!! Enjoy & Good luck.

BTW, What r your stats? Did you receive a call or email? Do you live in Boston?
 
poojagulaya said:
hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time! :laugh:
Pooja

Congrats & Good luck pooja :luck:
Stats pls 😀
 
hey congrats pooja!!!!!!!!!!!! good news after such a long wait! whens the party?!
 
Hi Pooja,
Congrats!Guess the long wait is finally over!Good luck! 😀Just one question..Were you on the waitlist?
 
I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA..... :laugh:

My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience

Pooja
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
poojagulaya said:
I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA..... :laugh:

My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience

Pooja

Hey pooja,
That's one of the very good stats u have..I was wondering why weren't u admitted even before..
So do u mind if I ask
what is MDPH and 1 yr experience in what? 😳
Thanks! :luck:
 
hi pooja

its great to hear that u have been accepted. tried getting in touch but u are not reachable anymore!! are u somewhere happily floating in the clouds?! 🙂

dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.
 
toothmail said:
hi pooja

its great to hear that u have been accepted. tried getting in touch but u are not reachable anymore!! are u somewhere happily floating in the clouds?! 🙂

dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.

Hey where did you call? on cell or landline...?
anyways...howz ur application process going??
Pooja
 
Thank you everyone..
I am glad to start the program in Boston itself...

All the best to those waiting and those applying to schools...
Pooja
 
toothmail said:
dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.

Thanks toothmail 🙂
Now I have to trouble u by asking 2 more questions 😳 😀
Is it a 2yr/1yr? certificate/degree course?
 
congrats pooja,
u really deserve it. good luck to u in bu.
thrs still jope for people on the alternate list. thts good to note 🙂
 
Hey there
I have a 90 280 and 2.6 , SI there any chance to get into anywhere I better start looking somewhere else ? I have applied to all east coast schools. No answer yet !
 
Babak said:
Hey there
I have a 90 280 and 2.6 , SI there any chance to get into anywhere I better start looking somewhere else ? I have applied to all east coast schools. No answer yet !
are you persian???