-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Acceptance Thread
Started by Meggs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pinktooth said:Definitly BU since its a two year course..
And thanks lasjy
Good choice pinktooth,
all the best at BU 👍
lasjy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats pinktooth.pinktooth said:Thanks Buddy..
would be waiting for you as my junior!! 🙂
all the best
pinktooth said:Hi Folks,
The NEws is That I received an email from Nicole.....and my sister too received a phone call from her...
AND...I got accepted at BU for the batch of 2006
![]()
Atlast u made it..Way to go pinky..CONGRATS!
But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing 😕 .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?
Class of 2006 means ..she will be graduating in 2006 🙂dentaldoc said:But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing 😕 .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?
btw Congrats pinktooth.way to go ! 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Henna said:Class of 2006 means ..she will be graduating in 2006 🙂
btw Congrats pinktooth.way to go ! 👍
Thanks henna..that makes sense 😀
I
iamaj1
toothmail said:hi iamaj1
each schools requirements differ. u will have to check with the schools/their websites to see what they need. u can also have a look at the links of interest thread to see some stats on the schools.
btw does ur name mean ur on a J1?
hey toothmail,
thanx for replying to my query.
and i'm not on J1.....its as simple as---i am aj
AJ
HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
Francisco said:HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH![]()
![]()
![]()
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2[/QUOT
E]
Hi Francisco,Welcome to the Gang.
Perform a search and you'll find a thread witha poll:Kapland..is it worth or not.
Most of us have voted and expressed our feelings regarding Kaplan in that thread.You'll get a wide variety of opinions
Take care
hi franciscoFrancisco said:HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? 😕 😕
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH![]()
![]()
![]()
PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
I dont think one has to join kaplan to take part 2.If can motivate yourself ,
u can study on ur own.But,kaplan may help u to some extent for part 2 as u can get to watch case based video tapes in the library .
have u applied to any school this year ?In most of the schools admissions are over for the year 2004.
hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time!
Pooja
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time!
Pooja
that's really a very good news after a long waitpoojagulaya said:hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time!![]()
Pooja

poojagulaya said:hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time!![]()
Pooja
Congrats & Good luck pooja
Stats pls 😀
Hi Pooja,
Congrats!Guess the long wait is finally over!Good luck! 😀Just one question..Were you on the waitlist?
Congrats!Guess the long wait is finally over!Good luck! 😀Just one question..Were you on the waitlist?
I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA.....
My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience
Pooja
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA.....
My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience
Pooja
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
poojagulaya said:I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA.....![]()
My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience
Pooja
Hey pooja,
That's one of the very good stats u have..I was wondering why weren't u admitted even before..
So do u mind if I ask
what is MDPH and 1 yr experience in what? 😳
Thanks!

toothmail said:hi pooja
its great to hear that u have been accepted. tried getting in touch but u are not reachable anymore!! are u somewhere happily floating in the clouds?! 🙂
dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.
Hey where did you call? on cell or landline...?
anyways...howz ur application process going??
Pooja
Thank you everyone..
I am glad to start the program in Boston itself...
All the best to those waiting and those applying to schools...
Pooja
I am glad to start the program in Boston itself...
All the best to those waiting and those applying to schools...
Pooja
toothmail said:dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.
Thanks toothmail 🙂
Now I have to trouble u by asking 2 more questions 😳 😀
Is it a 2yr/1yr? certificate/degree course?
are you persian???Babak said:Hey there
I have a 90 280 and 2.6 , SI there any chance to get into anywhere I better start looking somewhere else ? I have applied to all east coast schools. No answer yet !
I need to contact a current international student at BU ASAP
Yes I amyasi said:are you persian???
Similar threads
- Replies
- 13
- Views
- 8K