acceptances from Northwestern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks bola... do you know if they will tell students anything about their position on the waitlist? Also, I've sent them two letters and called a couple times now. How much is too much? What kind of things are they looking for? Should we be asking questions about the school... I just don't know what I'm supposed to keep updating them about.

Hehe, that is what I would like to know too. I have sent 2 letters, called everyweek. But I am running out of updates fast, lol

Members don't see this ad.

I feel the same way too...now I just let them know I'm pretty much calling to show continued interest...no other reason!

anybody know about abbott hall or worcester house housing? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I'm gonna start a facebook group for accepted students and anyone else interested....PM me so I can invite you.

Yes: NN11(CA); Dr1228 (CA); Junqu(WI); blackrsx (TX); elementofdanger (MD); dvz2102 (MA); madbay (CA)
May be:
No: Ladyfingers (CA)

===DON'T DELETE===
TO ADD YOURSELF:
1. CLICK "QUOTE" IN THE MOST RECENT LIST.
2. REMOVE THE "QUOTE TAGS" AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF THE MESSAGE. (THOSE ARE THE (QUOTE=username;123456) and (/QUOTE) EXCEPT WITH BRACKETS IN PLACE OF THE PARENTHESES.
3. ADD YOURSELF.
4. WRITE WHAT YOU DID IN THE TITLE AT THE TOP.
5. IF YOU CAN'T DO IT RIGHT, THEN JUST ASK TO BE ADDED (WITHOUT QUOTING THE WHOLE LIST).
===DON'T DELETE===

Hey pnasty, question for you.

Did you just call the admissions office and speak to the receptionist so they'd check off that you called? Or did you ask to speak to Dean Brown? And you sent hard copies of letters to the office?

Thanks!

you speak with teh assitant on the phone. I asked for Dean Brown once but they won't connect you. I send hard copies of letters...yes.