Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tigerlily
I'll be going to AZCOM!! By far my first choice. Your right, the facilities ar great, and the students just had the best things to say about the faculty. I am very excited about going next fall!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be at AZCOM too. it's all downhill from here.... except for finding a place to live, getting insurance, get loans taken care of, etc..... :)

San Juan Sun

Cool! Your right, its gonna be a fairly busy ten months...as far as getting things squared away goes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! I can add my name to this list now!

I got into UMDNJ!

I almost died when Dean Wallace called me (i was driving- bad news!) he he he

I AM SO EXCITED- I"M GONNA BE A DOCTOR!!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN IN SO FAR!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

COngrats to everyone. Just came back from chicago interview and in the mail, acceptances from AZCOM and UHS. yaahh! Hope to hear from ccom and nova soon.

I just got accepted to AZCOM! I haven't received the letter yet, but I called and the lady told me that I got in! :)

PCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! letter dated oct 18th (if anyone wants to call) and post marked oct 21st (for everyone interested),,,so it might take some of you a few more days to get it,,,best of luck to all of you!!! :p :) :p :clap: :p :clap: :p :) :p

congrats NUGirl!! i'm so happy for you!!!

PCOM acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! letter dated oct 18th (if anyone wants to call) and post marked oct 21st (for everyone interested),,,so it might take some of you a few more days to get it,,,best of luck to all of you!!! :p :) :p :clap: :p :clap: :p :) :p

I got accepted at PCOM too!!!! Tigerlily when did you interview?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS lala90 and Tigerlily!! I am so happy for you..PCOM is a great school (I hope to be in your shoes in a few weeks!) ... at this point do you think that you will be heading to PCOM or are you waiting for other schools? (just curious!)

:clap: :clap:
:D SPUNK

Wish Upon A Star,

How's it going? I e-mailed you the other day with a question regarding your expertise in the adjustment period at the beginning of medical school and it bounced back to me as undeliverable. I'm pretty sure the address was correct. Have you had trouble with your e-mail? Either way, please feel free to respond to [email protected].

Thanks,

Sep90

AZCOM!! Congrats to all of you!!!

Wow, just got a letter of accceptance into UNECOM today. Boy are they FAST!! Interviewed 10/19. Congrats NUGirl, Tigerlily, Osteopeddoc...it was really nice meeting you all zipping across the nation. Congrats everyone!:clap:

To those who are still in the process, don't worry, this group is from the people who submitted like the very first day. The admissions people said that if you get an interview before Dec.1 you're golden. It's still VERY early in the game.

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats avonlea!!! it was nice meeting you too on all the adventures cross country and thanks.

for the rest of you still waiting...avonlea is right in saying that we were the VERY 1st interviewing days and it's still relatively early in the game,,,so don't worry!! many schools interview up till april or so,,,GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

and...if it doesn't work out for you this year or you don't get in where you wanna go,,,be SURE to apply DAY 1 next year. trust me...it HELPS! my scores are NOT spectacular,,,but the game is less competetive early for sure.

SMILE :)

OH MY GOD!!!!

I GOT IN!!!!

PCOM!!!!!!!!!!

jennij
Do you think you are going to attend PCOM or are you waiting on other schools? Congrats to everyone that was accepted:clap: :clap: :clap:

I got a call from Nova!! I was starting to get worried b/c I didn't get a letter, and I didn't even think to check my answering machine until this evening. yah! :laugh:

I'm in at PCOM!!!! HERE I COME CLASS OF 2007!!!! WOOOHHOOOOO!!!!

CONGRATS skapone33, jennij, lala990!!!!!!! YAY! HERE WE COME!!!

congrats to NUgirl, osteopeddoc, jhug as well!!!

good luck to you einey!! and everyone else.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANKS Tae! I guess I can withdraw my app from AZCOM now, huh!?!?! Thanks Tigerlilly!!!!! he he..... Thanks to everyone else for all the support too! YAY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HEY, I want to give a big congrats to everyone too!!!! YAY!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

OU-COM!!

10/24/02

Congrats Jennij, chem01!

Got in Western COMP today! Interviewed 3 weeks ago.