Accepted, but not able to attend.

Started by mswegs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mswegs

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If a student has been accepted into a Pharmacy program, but can not attend due to personal/family issues, is it possible to reapply the following year. If so, what is the likelihood he/she will be accepted into the same program again?
 
If a student has been accepted into a Pharmacy program, but can not attend due to personal/family issues, is it possible to reapply the following year. If so, what is the likelihood he/she will be accepted into the same program again?

Have you tried deferring?
 
If a student has been accepted into a Pharmacy program, but can not attend due to personal/family issues, is it possible to reapply the following year. If so, what is the likelihood he/she will be accepted into the same program again?
This is a question you should ask the school/program that you were accepted to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would consult the program. I had to defer due to personal circumstances, including the death of my uncle on Tuesday. I have to reapply since I am still going to take classes in the year in between, but I still have my spot.