Program-Specific Info / Q's Accepted to WUSTL, Boston, Belmont? What were your stats??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcatcar

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I'm currently preparing to apply to grad school next summer and I'm trying to gauge where I'm at competitively. If you've been accepted to WUSTL, Boston, or Belmont (my top 3) recently, what were your stats? Also, did you receive scholarships? (I'm hugely worried about money). I've been looking at the stats page, I just wanted to narrow it down. Thanks!
 
I was accepted to Boston and WashU. Got an invite to interview at Belmont, but declined the interview. My stats were average. They definitely look for well rounded applicants, so don't stress too much about GPA and numbers!