Grand Teton

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I just got accepted to ICO!!! Yes...life is beautiful!!!!

Anybody else??

However....do you think I should still retake the OAT on the 19th....my scores where high enough, otherwise they would have said something...all they said was to graduate and take microbiology...however I did indicate to them that I was going to take it? I need some help...as of now..I don't want to take it!!

christie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Congratulations!!

I wouldn't retake the OAT (unless you've been spending a lot of time studying for it). I would recomend you call them just to make sure if you need to retake it. But it seems like they accepted your scores.

I think they would want you to retake the test, if it was only a pre-acceptance. If the acceptance letter did not mention anything about the OAT, then you were accepted (not just pre-accepted).

Again, congrats! :)

Back to studying I go!!

About the Ads
E

Eyegirl2007

Congratulations!!

I'm a little concenred now (okay a lot). I DID interview before you. Oh no please not the thin white envelope....

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Congratulations Grand Teton!!!! :clap:

(...now please send a little positive acceptance karma our way if you get a chance! :D )

Grand Teton

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Hey Eyegirl2007...
The letter came in a small white envelope, so don't be alarmed when you received your acceptance letter soon!!
Thanks everybody...the Kharma is delt in your direction!!

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2001
Tampa
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Don't worry, eyegirl... I'm sure yours will be on its way as soon as they get your OAT scores.

GT > CONGRATS !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: I wouldn't take the OAT if you have an acceptance letter in your hand. (as long as ICO is your first choice). If you're gunning for another school I would retake.

CONGRATS AGAIN!
cpw

E

Eyegirl2007

Does ICO give provisional acceptances? I don't want to play this game till December...

Grand Teton you rock! We'll have to meet up next year (hopefully in class!!!)

Grand Teton

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Eyegirl2007,
Remember at your interview the admissions lady said you will be receiving a letter in a couple weeks. She said that you could have four possible letters, acceptance, denial, put on hold until OAT scores, or just put on hold? I gotta go call them right now to get this OAT thing figured out!!

E

Eyegirl2007

Oh yeah, thanks GT:)

I've been really distracted the past few days. I had my micro test this morning and am doing much better now. Thanks for your support and I hope you don't have to take the OAT!! Congratulations---you rock.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads