1. Very impressed with the school, faculty, rotations
2. Close to home
3. My home state (NM) will help pick up part of the tab
4. I'm a desert rat, what can I say?
5. A good place to live for my wife, while I'm in school.
6. Did I mention I was impressed with the school.
7. Snow is okay (I'm in Utah right now) to ski on, but not to shovel.
not to make this sound like an AZCOM thread but that is definately where i'll be next year! The rotations, board performance, residency placement, students, school-- i just had that feeling of--this is where i want to recieve my medical school education!!
i was accepted to touro, uhs, dmu, & western.
I am not sure where I want to go yet, but i need to make up my mind very soon, since i only have enough money for 1 deposit in December. Anyone else in the same predicament?
Accepted:AZCOM, UHS, DMU, and waiting for reply from: Nova, and CCOM.
I really don't know how to objectively differentiate and rank these schools, especially since all have thier good points.
One factor-price of tuition, and being from FL, Nova would be the cheapest. Nova and arizona seem to be my favorites. Is one school worth $8,000 more per year?? Has anyone chosen a school not in their home state?