You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Which DO schools have the nicest gyms?
Started by chazzamd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I like what your minds at. I think DMU has a pretty sweet new campus with a full gym/pool/court. Someone double check me on that
TCOM gym was pretty top notch tbh
No way!! I can’t believe they didn’t show us this on the tour 🙁TCOM gym was pretty top notch tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy moly ok Auburn go offVCOM-Auburn's, we have the same access to the rec center as the rest of the graduate students at Auburn. The library is pretty good as well.
View attachment 375500
But the real question. Which school has the most power racks so ur not waiting? Also which gym has Rogue bars (Ohio bars)?
Oh my god, so based. Ohio bars are simply the best I've used.But the real question. Which school has the most power racks so ur not waiting? Also which gym has Rogue bars (Ohio bars)?
Expensive, but I dont see why more gyms just spend the money on quality bars that won't get bent.. Also the knurling on it is niceeeOh my god, so based. Ohio bars are simply the best I've used.
Amen. A lot of equipment worth getting is a "buy once, cry once" type deal and the few gyms I've been to that had stuff like that were already at the top of my list.Expensive, but I dont see why more gyms just spend the money on quality bars that won't get bent.. Also the knurling on it is niceee
War EagleVCOM-Auburn's, we have the same access to the rec center as the rest of the graduate students at Auburn. The library is pretty good as well.
View attachment 375500
How about the gym options near the clinic rotation sites? Not everyone stays close to the campus once you begin clerking.
Can confirm. I had an in person interview and they showed us the rec center. And it's truly top class!VCOM-Auburn's, we have the same access to the rec center as the rest of the graduate students at Auburn. The library is pretty good as well.
View attachment 375500
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureshedoc
New Member
ARCOMs FITLAB is across the street from the COM building. It's OK and open 24hrs. Has all the basic stuff. The apartments on campus have a nice pool, basketball court, volleyball, and a really nice park with a 1 mile labyrinth and connects to 40 miles of hiking and biking trails. The Dean said kayaking and fishing are 5 min down the street.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 793