ACEP CME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alphaholic06

Doctor, Who? Me?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email from ACEP last week about 36.5 hours of CME in Trauma, Cards and Stroke. It's supposedly video and audio based with short quizzes. Has anybody ever used this for CME?

Members don't see this ad.

Do you need those things and don't have some other method of obtaining them?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think you get the uptodate CME unless you pay for and use your own login.
Not necessarily true. You do need your own login, but many institutions have subscriptions that allow for that (mostly for off campus use) and allow you to claim the CME credit.

Reactions: 1 user
How do you know exactly when all the CME is due? And when the LLSA articles are due?

Yep, I get it free through work.
Cool! I'm going to try it and spread the word.

Can anyone tell me how to get my own login through the company account? When I go to uptodate at the hospital I go straight to the search bar. There is a little "Login" link in the upper right, but the only option I see is to buy a subscription for $519 a year.

Cool! I'm going to try it and spread the word.

Can anyone tell me how to get my own login through the company account? When I go to uptodate at the hospital I go straight to the search bar. There is a little "Login" link in the upper right, but the only option I see is to buy a subscription for $519 a year.
Check with your IT/Library folks. I think it depends on the subscription your institution has.