acethedat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone here used them?

how did your practice scores from acethedat compare to the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

I did and was very dissapointed that I wasted money on it. Everything was so buggy and riddled with mistakes.

With that being said, my scores were about 2-3 points lower than my actual results. This probably correlates with the 3-6 questions per section that were impossible to get right due to errors on the part of the creators.

Unless they have done some serious overhauls in the last 3 months, save your money and go with achiever/topscore. I guess the stand alone sections could be helpful for timing practice...but you will still find a frustratingly high amount of false information.

Good Luck

i got their tests for free and after taking the first 2 tests and checking the answers i had a feeling that some of the questions that i got wrong were correct. i did good in them. i got 20 in general chem, 23 in organic chem without correcting the errors.

so are the questions similar in difficulty to the real dat?

i need more testimonies regarding this.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

* How closely does this simulate the actual DAT?
acethedat was created by actual dental students who are familiar with the ins and outs of the DAT. The program's layout and content will be as close to the real DAT as you will find.