ACGME International Programs

Started by nmosm22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nmosm22

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Is there a list of ACGME International Residency programs that have been approved? I would like to know if doing intern year in Ireland is approved by ACGME/ACGME-I.

Thanks!
N
 
Not entirely sure this is what you are looking for but I searched for acgme international and found this


Ireland doesn’t appear to be a country that has acgme accredited programs.

good luck!

Hi,

Is there a list of ACGME International Residency programs that have been approved? I would like to know if doing intern year in Ireland is approved by ACGME/ACGME-I.

Thanks!
N