ADA practice exam please guide me what to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZooZoo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I really dont know what im doing . Can you please let me know what step I should take for many who been thru it.

I just took 2007 ada

Bio I 26 right STD 39
Chem I got 20 right STD 26
Orgo I got 24 right STD
I believe total science comes out to 18

I did not do well on PAT the front, and top...

First part : I got 8 right
Second part : 1 right ( which is the fbt)
Third part: 5 right
Fourth part: 14 right
Fifth part: 15 right
Sixth parth : 10 right

Came out to 15 for this section

Reading there was only one passage
I got 6 right
Idk if the score is correct but said 14

Math
I got 30 right
So score i belive was 20

When doin the AA it comes out to 13 :(
Im extremly upset idk if im doing doing bad or if im grading it wrong . I l found my weakiness to be on pat big time but i have tried everything to learn the tfb and dont get.

Can u please give me advice I was going to take the exam thursday but i am changing it for two weeks later since the score i got :(

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the scoring sheet for the 2007 ADA test to see if you properly graded it or not.

Also, if you think you need more time preparing for the DAT, I think pushing it back may be your best bet.

Attachments

• dat_estimate_score (2).pdf
    67.7 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: 1 user
Here is the scoring sheet for the 2007 ADA test to see if you properly graded it or not.

Also, if you think you need more time preparing for the DAT, I think pushing it back may be your best bet.

I used the 2007 scoring and thats how i came up with the scores. I just counted number i got correct then i used the chart. I domt get how my aa came out to be so low tho even tho i tjink i did well on bio section. Do u know anyway i can get better with the front back side one the dashed and thick lines domt help at alll i got all wrong. I have tried every source to learn it but nothing js wrokkinh

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the 2007 scoring and thats how i came up with the scores. I just counted number i got correct then i used the chart. I domt get how my aa came out to be so low tho even tho i tjink i did well on bio section. Do u know anyway i can get better with the front back side one the dashed and thick lines domt help at alll i got all wrong. I have tried every source to learn it but nothing js wrokkinh
Honestly, practice makes perfect and PAT is the perfect example of that.

Try practicing with the PAT generators on DAT Bootcamp for TFE, angles, etc. and then gradually work on your speed.
Go over all of the ones you get wrong and even when you get a question right, go over how you got it right because that kind of mindset will ultimately help you come exam day.

Reactions: 1 user
If you contact me tomorrow I can help you with TFE
Sounds perfect how can I get in contact with you Im stressing out a lot because im not getting a good grade. TFE i got only 1 right and that was by guessing