ADA practice tests: Where is the 2009 DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiledoc1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so every thread and their mother says that the 2009 exam is the best predictor of your actual DAT. My test is in a little over a week and I was looking forward to taking the exam a couple days before to see where I stood. Can anyone provide/email me a link or pdf to the 2009 practice test? (I'm not talking about the free 2007 one on ADA which is virtually useless)
I've searched the entire website and I did find that they now offer a 100$ practice test but it's timed at 3 hours,not full length, and you cant even go back and see what you missed. Does anyone know if this is the same test as the 2009 with the price jacked up or is it something entirely different?

Members don't see this ad.

2009 is no longer available, I do disagree with your statement that 2007 is worthless. The 2019 DAT is more challenging but 2007 was written by the ADA and will give you a general feel of the structure of the questions. If you take 2007 you should score 20 plus, if not I would work on weak sections.

Reactions: 1 user
The $100 one has some repeat questions from the 2009 and 2007 ones but imo it’s not worth the price. Pm me and I can send you a pdf of the 2009 test that I found online on some random website. Note the scans aren’t the greatest and I believe it’s missing a page of questions in the PAT but otherwise it’s the 2009 test. Be wary of the wrong answers for some of the questions but people have already made a list of them in a different thread.
Thanks for the reply, that would be much appreciated. I tried to PM you but for some reason I blocked from doing so. Can I provide you with my email instead?

2009 is no longer available, I do disagree with your statement that 2007 is worthless. The 2019 DAT is more challenging but 2007 was written by the ADA and will give you a general feel of the structure of the questions. If you take 2007 you should score 20 plus, if not I would work on weak sections.
Thanks for the feedback. I have been advised by many that the 2007 is unrealistically simple. I did however take it for practice, but found my scores being very high (pushing 30) compared to what I was getting on bootcamp (18-20) and destroyer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the feedback. I have been advised by many that the 2007 is unrealistically simple. I did however take it for practice, but found my scores being very high (pushing 30) compared to what I was getting on bootcamp (18-20) and destroyer.
That's a good sign, unfortunatley students have contacted me that have taken the 2007 and scored low, so in that case, I advise more study. Make sure to all the work in the Destroyer, it is not overkill, unless you don't want overkill scores.:rolleyes:

Wishing you the best, you appear to be on the right track to Destroy the DAT Beast!

Think 30!
Nancy

That's a good sign, unfortunatley students have contacted me that have taken the 2007 and scored low, so in that case, I advise more study. Make sure to all the work in the Destroyer, it is not overkill, unless you don't want overkill scores.:rolleyes:

Wishing you the best, you appear to be on the right track to Destroy the DAT Beast!

Think 30!
Nancy
Thank you! :happy: