Adding Work Experience after E-Submit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JGo

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of applying for Fall 2008 admission. I e-submitted a couple weeks ago and the application has been sent to schools. In retrospect, I now want to add more pharmacy experience by getting an additional job in the pharmacy. I cannot figure out how (if possible) to update the work experience with new jobs. Anyone? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You can't update work experience after you e submit. You can update grades and coursework in December but I think that is all.

At this point in time, any additional experience (paid or volunteer) would not be able to be added to my application? That's a bummer. Guess I should have looked closer into the application. I don't know what to do now. I think I messed up my application. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
At this point in time, any additional experience (paid or volunteer) would not be able to be added to my application? That's a bummer. Guess I should have looked closer into the application. I don't know what to do now. I think I messed up my application. :(

Just write a separate letter explaining your added experience(s) and send it to the schools that you are applying to. They will most likely add that to your profile :)