Adding Work Experience after E-Submit...

Started by JGo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JGo

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of applying for Fall 2008 admission. I e-submitted a couple weeks ago and the application has been sent to schools. In retrospect, I now want to add more pharmacy experience by getting an additional job in the pharmacy. I cannot figure out how (if possible) to update the work experience with new jobs. Anyone? Thanks!
 
You can't update work experience after you e submit. You can update grades and coursework in December but I think that is all.
 
At this point in time, any additional experience (paid or volunteer) would not be able to be added to my application? That's a bummer. Guess I should have looked closer into the application. I don't know what to do now. I think I messed up my application. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point in time, any additional experience (paid or volunteer) would not be able to be added to my application? That's a bummer. Guess I should have looked closer into the application. I don't know what to do now. I think I messed up my application. 🙁

Just write a separate letter explaining your added experience(s) and send it to the schools that you are applying to. They will most likely add that to your profile 🙂