Addressing the "what have you done since graduation" prompts

Started by lavacake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lavacake

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've seen similar prompts in secondaries, and I wasn't quite sure how to address it. Is it supposed to be a cut and dry description of my activities since graduation or should I elaborate on what I've learned and accomplished?

Also, how much redundancy from the primary is okay/expected?

If you have already graduated, briefly summarize your activities since graduation.
If you are currently not a matriculated student, please indicate what you have been doing since the time of graduation until now.
 
I included both descriptions. Something along the lines of "taking a course, volunteering, working to build communication skills etc..."