Admission Decision Time

Started by Flash99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flash99

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone, please chime in

How long did it take for you to hear back from Temple if you got accepted there?

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
It took about a week to hear back. Before the pandemic, I believe they met every 2 weeks to review applications. No idea how this may have changed, however.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on a Monday and heard back the next Wednesday. I emailed admissions and asked how long it usually takes for students to hear back from them. They were friendly and let me know when the admissions committee meets.