Admitted to Western or NC?

Started by roorstar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

roorstar

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been admitted into Western or NC even though they had more than 2 prereqs to take in the spring?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was admitted to Western with 1 pre-req pending (Microbio). Not that that helps. But are you asking about having 2 pre reqs not conpleted or MORE than 2? I am not sure if more than 2 is allowed..someone correct me if I'm wrong
 
I was admitted to NC with Physics 2 and Biochem left to take. Just finished both of those classes. If you are asking if anyone got to NC with 3 or more Prereqs outstanding then I am pretty sure the answer is no. I imagine if you had more than 2 remaining they would disqualify your application before review because you didn't meet their requirements. Can't say for certain, but I am pretty sure that is the way it works.
 
I was admitted this year. I had 2 classes in progress at application, and 1 scheduled for spring semseter.