You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2030 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Speedybeans
Full Member
OOS Acceptance
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CuriousEventer
Full Member
OOS rejection
congratulations!!!OOS Acceptance
Speedybeans
Full Member
Ty, I'm so surprised I got in with no research experience. Barely made the cutoff for 3.4 GPA. It can be done!congratulations!!!
meowgnificent
WSU CVM c/o 2030
OOS rejection. I knew it was probably coming, but was hopeful I might be able to move back across the country to be with family. Congrats to those accepted or on the waitlist!
kasmteit90
Full Member
OOS waitlist also
zygodactyyyl
Full Member
25 OOS seats for over 2400 applicants puts the OOS acceptance rate at 1.04%. For reference, Harvard Medical School has an acceptance of rate 2-3%, and Yale undergrad 3-4%. To say this is an extraordinarily selective program is an understatement. Congrats to those admitted, and to others, your day is on the horizon!
xladylilacx
Incoming Vet Student
Why did you expect it 🙁 you’ve got this, and there’s plenty of time to hear back from other schools!OOS rejection. I knew it was probably coming, but was hopeful I might be able to move back across the country to be with family. Congrats to those accepted or on the waitlist!
blacklabrador2025
Full Member
OOS rejection, 2400 applicants for 25 seats is wild. Congrats to everyone accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheShepherdsKeep
NCSU CVM '30
OOS ACCEPTANCE! THANK YOU!
Dogter.here.dogter
Full Member
Oos rejection 🙁
iscrolltoomuch
Full Member
OOS acceptance! i hope to connect with some of you who did too!
erin.okeefe
New Member
PM me! I got in as well!OOS acceptance! i hope to connect with some of you who did too!
TheShepherdsKeep
NCSU CVM '30
Hi! can we connect too pls
TheShepherdGirl
Full Member
OOS rejection, huge congrats to those that were accepted! Best of luck to those on the waitlist 🤗
erin.okeefe
New Member
Hi yes! I have no idea how to start a thread just between the two of us!Hi! can we connect too pls
Congrats to all accepted! I'll be taking my talents elsewhere!
I'd love to meet you all as well! Group chat? Congrats as well !Hi yes! I have no idea how to start a thread just between the two of us!
Congratulations to everyone accepted / waitlisted, and good luck to anyone moving on to other school decisions 🙂I haven’t received an email? I’ve checked spam and everything and don’t see anything. Would anyone know why that is?
Are you OOS or IS? IS will likely not receive decision emails until January/February, sometimes even later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
littlebalto
Full Member
OOS rejection. I saw it coming but I thought it was worth a shot. Nice job to the 25 OOSers and good luck to the ISers!
I’m OOSCongratulations to everyone accepted / waitlisted, and good luck to anyone moving on to other school decisions 🙂
Are you OOS or IS? IS will likely not receive decision emails until January/February, sometimes even later.
pennyrrome
New Member
OOS acceptance! I would love to connect with other accepted students 🙂
christbist
Full Member
OOS waitlisted! Congrats to everyone who was accepted!
essenare
Full Member
Cheers. We will find our home soon...OOS rejection. Oh well, knew it would be tough. Congrats to the 25 that are selected!
addie.ed
Full Member
Now we wait for
Likely late Jan/early FebCongrats to everyone who got in OOS!!
Does anyone know when IS will be notified?
stinkyfreddy
Full Member
late to the function, but when I opened my OOS rejection email I took a night off lol
Last year it was late JanuaryNow we wait for
Likely late Jan/early Feb
Now we wait for
Likely late Jan/early Feb
In State pool is on the clock...
That clock says 10:10 🤔 maybe Jan 10th?View attachment 413045
In State pool is on the clock...
That clock says 10:10 🤔 maybe Jan 10th?
cheezitsnac
New Member
Too…two….2/10?
Idk, I’m not cut out for this riddle stuff like a lot of you guys😅
gracie_enza
New Member
OOS acceptance !! Good luck to everyone! To the others that got accepted, could I be added to a group chat if there is one? I would love to connect!!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ironically think this made me overthink everything so much more
Or too...two...10x2=20 so the 20th?Too…two….2/10?
Idk, I’m not cut out for this riddle stuff like a lot of you guys😅
we heard back on jan 31 last year so this may not be too far offOr too...two...10x2=20 so the 20th?
meganfreed24
New Member
Message me too! I also got in!PM me! I got in as well!
meganfreed24
New Member
I was also accepted! PM me!OOS acceptance! I would love to connect with other accepted students 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K