You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Adult diaper during step exam
Started by sella.turcica
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
totally not necessary unless you have a medical condition that would require it
ITS YEA OR NAY JESUS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?
Only if you wear nothing else.So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?
Odd fetish but OK.
D
deleted610572
Wtf goes through your mind?
Wtf goes through your mind?
A 270+ score
If you need every second to where you can't even take breaks (keeping in mind that there is explicitly scheduled break time) to pee...you're not getting a 270.A 270+ score
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
They give you a break every hour...
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
I didn't think it would be possible to find you more attractive, yet here we are.
Maybe the diaper isn't about needing to pee? Maybe it's about feeling more alive?If you need every second to where you can't even take breaks (keeping in mind that there is explicitly scheduled break time) to pee...you're not getting a 270.
Wow. This is incredibly lazy.
The general consensus is to not eat for 5 days and limit yourself to < 500cc fluids for 24 hours prior.
Literally everyone I know did this. If a program director found out your wore a diaper, it’s basically an automatic do not rank.
The general consensus is to not eat for 5 days and limit yourself to < 500cc fluids for 24 hours prior.
Literally everyone I know did this. If a program director found out your wore a diaper, it’s basically an automatic do not rank.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you’re joking
You know humor doesn't travel well over the electrons!!!I hope you’re joking
So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
Oh jesus
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
Wait what.
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.
Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
If someone **** their diaper next to me while I was taking step I would want to kick their ass in the parking lot.
Last edited:
I wear one every time I do an NBME. You gotta simulate that test day experience.
I straight cath myself before every medical exam. Fantastic way to drain my bladder before the big one.
I personally have never shat or pissed myself in a diaper but wouldnt it be uncomfortable to sit in all that?...
so you were born toilet trained?
A Texas catheter and a leg bag would be my choice, but that only covers #1.
Good luck!
Good luck!
Raney Schauer
The impossible flavor of your own completion.
Another great SDN thread is born.
It’s all fun and games u til they squeez ur leg bag too hard on the pat down when entering/exiting the exam room and then the liquid shorts out your computer during the examA Texas catheter and a leg bag would be my choice, but that only covers #1.
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I straight cath myself before every medical exam. Fantastic way to drain my bladder before the big one.
Well, with a username like that, I can understand why...
Wow were you never a babyI personally have never shat or pissed myself in a diaper but wouldnt it be uncomfortable to sit in all that?...
If someone **** their diaper next to me while I was taking step I would want to kick their ass in the parking lot.
You misspelled “I’d stew angrily in my seat and then rant about it on SDN later.”
What is this I don't even
Some people are completely nuts. Have ADULT bladders!
Some people are completely nuts. Have ADULT bladders!
How do you sleep at night, OP?
I mean literally, how do you go to bed at night and get an appreciable amount of restful sleep if you can't reliably go a couple of hours without peeing?
I mean literally, how do you go to bed at night and get an appreciable amount of restful sleep if you can't reliably go a couple of hours without peeing?
Wouldn't a condom cath work better?
How do you sleep at night, OP?
I mean literally, how do you go to bed at night and get an appreciable amount of restful sleep if you can't reliably go a couple of hours without peeing?
I don’t know about you, but I don’t regularly go 8 hours without peeing while awake. Because I drink water when I’m awake lol. But yeah, you should be able to hold it for an hour or two at a time for a test.
you gotta make sure they are clean before you kick them thoughIf someone **** their diaper next to me while I was taking step I would want to kick their ass in the parking lot.
This thread is gold. I literally lol-ed reading the comments
Everybody's talking about peeing but saving time on #2 gotta come in handy
Just wear swimming trunks
A
afib123
This is hilarious lmao
So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?
You are approaching this from the wrong angle. The key is to do a GoLytely full colonoscopy prep for the 48 hours before your Step 1.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t regularly go 8 hours without peeing while awake. Because I drink water when I’m awake lol. But yeah, you should be able to hold it for an hour or two at a time for a test.
Unfortunately for you, Step 1 and Step 2 are about 8-9 hrs.
Better learn to straight cath that thing before test time, bro.
If not, always give a holla to one of your corpsmen for a 5 min demonstration.
Unfortunately for you, Step 1 and Step 2 are about 8-9 hrs.
Better learn to straight cath that thing before test time, bro.
If not, always give a holla to one of your corpsmen for a 5 min demonstration.
I’ve straight cathed and foleyized quite a few people. I’ll just hold it. If I can hold it for a 5 hour 0200-0700 watch, I can hold it for a test. 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know about you, but I don’t regularly go 8 hours without peeing while awake. Because I drink water when I’m awake lol. But yeah, you should be able to hold it for an hour or two at a time for a test.
That’ll probably change once you start residency...
🙁
That’ll probably change once you start residency...
🙁
Yeah, I mean I was an OR tech for almost a decade, and I'm in the Navy lol. I've had to hold my pee plenty. When you're a bit dehydrated because you can't drink as much water, it's easier to hold it in because you don't go as frequently. But man, I hate missing my morning constitutional.
But man, I hate missing my morning constitutional.
This is actually the worst part of (surgery) residency. If cases started slightly later and/or there weren’t so many patients to round on it probably wouldn’t be so bad.
omg I figured this thread was the original resurrected but it’s a new one. Props to OP I guess.
Also no please don’t do this. Think of the poor soul next to you in prometric who has to smell you.
Also no please don’t do this. Think of the poor soul next to you in prometric who has to smell you.
Last edited:
I hate coming in late on an epic thread.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K