Adult diaper during step exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
omg I figured this thread was the original resurrected but it’s a new own. Props to OP I guess.

Also no please don’t do this. Think of the poor soul next to you in prometric who has to smell you.

If that's what stands between me and the ultimate step score then that's a no brainer. Going all in (figuratively).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Everyone seems to be underestimating the amount of coffee I consume. I even got up and went To the bathroom during an mcat section .
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
If that's what stands between me and the ultimate step score then that's a no brainer. Going all in (figuratively).

Oh no you should definitely do this and report back.

Don’t listen to the haters. They’re gels because they’re a bunch of 220’s who wish they came up with this sure fire idea.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Everyone seems to be underestimating the amount of coffee I consume. I even got up and went To the bathroom during an mcat section .
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg
Same. But that was just because I flew through the sections with like 10-15 mins to spare. I’d just leave and let it clock out then go for the break.

Same. But that was just because I flew through the sections with like 10-15 mins to spare. I’d just leave and let it clock out then go for the break.
Lol, then it’s not the same. I feel like you just wanted a chance to say you finished your MCAT sections early :laugh:

No, just recommending a strategy ;)

Actually, wait it is the same. We both went to that bathroom during the sections. :wow:

Don’t listen to the haters. They’re gels because they’re a bunch of 220’s who wish they came up with this sure fire idea.

I hear you man. Haters gonna hate.

Reactions: 3 users

I think insulting people by calling them “220s” might be the most SDN thing ive ever seen hahaha

Reactions: 20 users
Um excuse me, the correct method is to let a few CC’s of pee drizzle out, then wait 15 minutes for it to dry. Repeat throughout the duration of the test to continually drain your bladder.

Source: allnurses.com/NCLEXprep/squirrelbladder

Um excuse me, the correct method is to let a few CC’s of pee drizzle out, then wait 15 minutes for it to dry. Repeat throughout the duration of the test to continually drain your bladder.

Source: allnurses.com/NCLEXprep/squirrelbladder

That's genius.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?

I rarely post outside of the dermatology forums now but this thread certainly got my attention.

Our certification exam is graded on a scale so essentially, be better than the bottom 5% and you get to be a board-certified dermatologist. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes but there are those who resort to secondary tactics like dressing scantily (in a frigid testing center with AC blasting...) to perhaps distract other test takers.

I'm glad I didn't run into someone who would consider wearing an adult diaper and marinating a #2 in there. THAT would have likely thrown me off my game.

I rarely post outside of the dermatology forums now but this thread certainly got my attention.

Our certification exam is graded on a scale so essentially, be better than the bottom 5% and you get to be a board-certified dermatologist. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes but there are those who resort to secondary tactics like dressing scantily (in a frigid testing center with AC blasting...) to perhaps distract other test takers.

I'm glad I didn't run into someone who would consider wearing an adult diaper and marinating a #2 in there. THAT would have likely thrown me off my game.

So were they hot or what? You hit dat?

Reactions: 5 users
Solid yea from me. As someone who drinks a ton of coffee, consequences be damned, I am in awe of anyone who actually does this.

Just another reason I have a total internet crush on @Crayola227. One of these days I’ll find the courage to ask her out, don’t tell her.

I have IBS.
Test days can be kind of rough for me.

I still have never considered this. Y’all never cease to surprise me.

Solid yea from me. As someone who drinks a ton of coffee, consequences be damned, I am in awe of anyone who actually does this.

Just another reason I have a total internet crush on @Crayola227. One of these days I’ll find the courage to ask her out, don’t tell her.

I had my doubts but I've seen pics and can confirm that she is as hot as she claims

Worked as a MRAP gunner in Iraq... that or MRE bags.

No I mean, we sh in MRE bags since we couldn’t just take a bathroom break on mounted patrol. I felt sorry for my driver, I have lactose intolerance so when I’d break out the MRE bag to sh, I know it was torture for her.

Reactions: 1 user
Psai is basically that dude who was barking and screaming WU TANG in that Chapelle sketch about keeping it real. And how it can go wrong.

So, did anyone do it or what? Post your experience

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Did you look through my post history? I'm famous for having actually done this for the MCAT and the Steps.

Remember, wearing it doesn't mean you have to use it. Ppl seem to forget this.
“Famous”