Adult diaper during step exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg I figured this thread was the original resurrected but it’s a new own. Props to OP I guess.

Also no please don’t do this. Think of the poor soul next to you in prometric who has to smell you.

If that's what stands between me and the ultimate step score then that's a no brainer. Going all in (figuratively).
 
Everyone seems to be underestimating the amount of coffee I consume. I even got up and went To the bathroom during an mcat section .
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone seems to be underestimating the amount of coffee I consume. I even got up and went To the bathroom during an mcat section .
Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions.jpg
Same. But that was just because I flew through the sections with like 10-15 mins to spare. I’d just leave and let it clock out then go for the break.
 
So what's the general sentiment on wearing an adult diaper during step exams? Yay or nay?

I rarely post outside of the dermatology forums now but this thread certainly got my attention.

Our certification exam is graded on a scale so essentially, be better than the bottom 5% and you get to be a board-certified dermatologist. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes but there are those who resort to secondary tactics like dressing scantily (in a frigid testing center with AC blasting...) to perhaps distract other test takers.

I'm glad I didn't run into someone who would consider wearing an adult diaper and marinating a #2 in there. THAT would have likely thrown me off my game.
 
I rarely post outside of the dermatology forums now but this thread certainly got my attention.

Our certification exam is graded on a scale so essentially, be better than the bottom 5% and you get to be a board-certified dermatologist. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes but there are those who resort to secondary tactics like dressing scantily (in a frigid testing center with AC blasting...) to perhaps distract other test takers.

I'm glad I didn't run into someone who would consider wearing an adult diaper and marinating a #2 in there. THAT would have likely thrown me off my game.

So were they hot or what? You hit dat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Solid yea from me. As someone who drinks a ton of coffee, consequences be damned, I am in awe of anyone who actually does this.

Just another reason I have a total internet crush on @Crayola227. One of these days I’ll find the courage to ask her out, don’t tell her.
 
Solid yea from me. As someone who drinks a ton of coffee, consequences be damned, I am in awe of anyone who actually does this.

Just another reason I have a total internet crush on @Crayola227. One of these days I’ll find the courage to ask her out, don’t tell her.

I had my doubts but I've seen pics and can confirm that she is as hot as she claims
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I mean, we sh in MRE bags since we couldn’t just take a bathroom break on mounted patrol. I felt sorry for my driver, I have lactose intolerance so when I’d break out the MRE bag to sh, I know it was torture for her.