Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship - Job Offers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PhysicianAttorney

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,

I was hoping you could help. I am working with multiple individuals on compensation for newly graduated advanced endoscopy fellows. Given it is a sub-specialty of GI, there is not much information on compensation and offers. Is anyone aware of standard ranges for new graduates in the specialty? Thanks.
 
All,

I was hoping you could help. I am working with multiple individuals on compensation for newly graduated advanced endoscopy fellows. Given it is a sub-specialty of GI, there is not much information on compensation and offers. Is anyone aware of standard ranges for new graduates in the specialty? Thanks.
My understanding is that because you don’t generate more RVUs on average compared to general GI overall income is about the same.