Advice for Hypothetical Waitlisted Everywhere?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkhope

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Hypothetically, if you had like 10 interviews but got waitlisted from like 7 and then got like rejected from like 3, what does that mean? Where is the weakness?

Thanks a bunch

Members don't see this ad.

thanks, but just some more thoughts, but then I read somewhere by Lizzy-M that if someone interviews badly, then they just reject you, so why didn't these schools just post interview reject then?

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks, but what's like the difference between interviewing poorly vs interviewing not well?

I agree with the above sentiments. I had 11 interviews and only got 1 acceptance... I'm a person who is usually quite reserved and have trouble showing my passion and excitement to others. I made an honest effort in my last interview to show my passion for medicine, and thats where I ended up getting in.

Hello!

Hypothetically, if you had like 10 interviews but got waitlisted from like 7 and then got like rejected from like 3, what does that mean? Where is the weakness?

Thanks a bunch

I means you need to call 10 places and ask what your weakness is.