Advice for residency program in TX

Started by othkate
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

othkate

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am currently a fourth year in California but I am planning on applying for the residency program in TX. I did some reading on APHA residency directory, however, most of the residency programs sound very similar. I was wondering if anyone out there is doing a residency program in TX esp Houston or Austin and can you give me some idea which program I should focus and look into at the APHA midyear.

I've narrowed down to a couple of program can you please give me some input or what you have heard from your friends, professor, or collegue
Memorial Herman, Michael E Deb VA Hospital, Baylor All Saint, Methodist Hospital, The University of TX Medical Branch, Seton Family Hospital, St. Luke Episcopal Hospital.

If anyone know some thing about Seton and St Luke Hospital please reply.

Thank you so much,
Kate