Advice on Changing My MCAT Test Date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedstudent395

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I registered to take the MCAT on June 26th, but I've been considering rescheduling to July 17. I saw that I should get my score by August 17, which is two weeks after primary apps open. Would July 17th be too late to apply for the 2021-2022 cycle?

Edit: I forgot to mention this is podiatry school, so applications open August 04 2021

Members don't see this ad.

If applications open August 4th, then you should have no problem getting your score back on August 17th.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
I registered to take the MCAT on June 26th, but I've been considering rescheduling to July 17. I saw that I should get my score by August 17, which is two weeks after primary apps open. Would July 17th be too late to apply for the 2021-2022 cycle?

Edit: I forgot to mention this is podiatry school, so applications open August 04 2021
How long have you been studying for?

Members don't see this ad :)
followup question on this, it seems like med schools were more lenient on late MCATs for the 2020-2021 cycle, will that be the same for this cycle? is June 18th 2021 MCAT (so get score July 20th) ok?