• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

premedstudent395

2+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I registered to take the MCAT on June 26th, but I've been considering rescheduling to July 17. I saw that I should get my score by August 17, which is two weeks after primary apps open. Would July 17th be too late to apply for the 2021-2022 cycle?

Edit: I forgot to mention this is podiatry school, so applications open August 04 2021

MedSchoolTutors

Top MCAT/USMLE/COMLEX Tutors Answer Your Questions
Vendor
2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2019
www.medschooltutors.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
  2. Resident [Any Field]
  3. Attending Physician
If applications open August 4th, then you should have no problem getting your score back on August 17th.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I registered to take the MCAT on June 26th, but I've been considering rescheduling to July 17. I saw that I should get my score by August 17, which is two weeks after primary apps open. Would July 17th be too late to apply for the 2021-2022 cycle?

Edit: I forgot to mention this is podiatry school, so applications open August 04 2021
How long have you been studying for?

About the Ads

House.0

2+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2017
followup question on this, it seems like med schools were more lenient on late MCATs for the 2020-2021 cycle, will that be the same for this cycle? is June 18th 2021 MCAT (so get score July 20th) ok?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.