advice on writing manual for IMGs on getting a pscyh residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sga430

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if there is demand i am thinking about writing a manual which i will sell for a low cost. with it i will have an img friendly list as well. (will sure beat moon lighting.) originally i will make a file and email it. if it does well i may publish it. i feel my experiences of interviewing at about 1 out of 3 psych residencies in the nation are invaluable and unique. i have advice that is not available in first aid for the match and other books. would like some feedback on if it would work and what i could price it.

also in the future i could expand it with help to the other specialities. also thinking about providing paid phone support as well. any ideas?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
.....so now we know why u went for so many interviews:p

lol. i only thought of this when i was half way thru my interviews. if i can pay 10% of my expenses with this i would be happy.

I say do it. As an AMG who will probably poop out around interview #7, I think what you did is really interesting and commendable. I think the sooner you do it the better, because people want current data.

Status
Not open for further replies.